Post subject: Your Hidden Identity
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys!First of all,I am a big supporter of the PUA Community,and I also believe that this community started and must stay an Underground Community!
Lately an obsessive thought comes in my mind...What if your girlfriend,or the girl you`re dating anyway,finds out that you`re a PUA?How do you think that she would react?Has anyone ever experienced that?
What I mean is that it is very easy for her to misunderstand and to misjudge!She may think that you were playing with her...or that you do not find her special or unique,because you may have used routines and other people`s ideas or said the same thing to many girls...
What do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Unless shes stupid, you can explain it to her.

"Look, this isnt about 'getting laid' and it isnt about you, its about me learning how to not restrain myself in social situations, and letting people see my real self instead of the social mask most people wear. If it wasnt for this realization that the "PUA" community taught me, i would have approached a sweet and cool girl like you, and definately never been able to show you all the good qualitites i have that you love".

Something along those lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

If I find woman I care about, majority of the time I try no PUA material...

And that is hard, but I want her to like me for me, so if she does get to like me for me, I tell her the truth... SOunds like typical AFC shit huh?

Well, in one instance, this lady friend of mine, liked me so, but I never ran game at all, I was just cool ya know, till one day she gave me an IOI, and then she kissed me for no reason... So I kissed her back, and well we were dating... So on our first date, I was very honest with her, and told her what I do on the side... At first she thought I was using the PUA shit as an excuse for not admitting I was gay... I was like WTF??? But she seemed interested as to what I was talking about, She thought it was sexy... Only because she use to be shut down and treated like shit by guys... She was the only HB10 (in my eyes) that I have ever dated and she wasn't always an HB10... She was probably a HB5, she was a lil over weight, had braces, was tacky with her fashion, but in a matter of 3 years when I first met her, we were always cool, and I never treated bad or good, I was just cool with her, and when she wanted to hang out, we did, only because I knew she wasn't on some bullshit with me and she really was a good friend... By the time she changed her whole appearance, I was shocked, but I never said anything, at times she would go out and wing with me and not even know it... By far she is way more attractive than me, and her style is great, she is hot as fuck, and well we had good times... So when I told her what I my alter ego consisted of, she thought it was sexy, and she would challenge me... She would point out some HB's at clubs, lounges, shows, house parties, and I would try to kiss close... She set the rules, and she was amazed... Our actual first date was her giving me a challenge, after that, we hit it off, we was good for a couple of years, but she wanted a family, kids, marriage... And I had just started my record label with my buddies, work was kicking off to a good level, I finall found my job security, and I couldn't promise her anything...
So she left, moved to Florida, and I think is about to get married this April... This was three years ago.... I respect her a lot, she is a wonderful woman, but I don't love her like she loves me, but she is/was probably the best woman for me... You win some you lose some, but you keep moving on...

So in short, just be honest with her... You still have yer normal self, and yer true human feelings...

If she feels betrayed, then run no game, and tell her that you and her are ligit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i a girl finds that you're a pua, you can handle it. if your girl is feeling very good with you why sould she care about it ? you can be total stupid ant all knows that but if you can make your girl to feel GOOD i think she doesn't care

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't see what there is to explain to her! The girl im seeing now HB7.5, knows i like this stuff, and it interests me. She sees it as another 'guy' thing and doesn't interfere with me. Especially when i tell her, mens self improvement is something that i find very important and one day id love to teach. Shes like wow okay, this guy is the leader of men! and hes different! Ontop of that he gets laid by alot of girls! i like it.

- Impact