PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys!

I've realized i'm tolerating way too much and it's time for this to change, so i decided to make a list of behavior i won't tolerate from other people. I just wanted to ask if you could list what kind of boundaries you have or in other words, what kind of behavior you won't tolerate from chicks or people in general.

"A man who stand for nothing, will fall for anything" ~ Malcolm X

your boy,
Tom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
Why tolerate,why care?

For example,if a girl is acting un-interested in you,do you move on or try and beg for her attention?In my suituation i would move the fuck on.The behaviour i would expect from people is to be just polite and good vibes but if they choose to be rude or disrepectful,you have 2 cards to play!

You can either embrace their disrespect by questioning it and get to its route.and then making them look like fools by disproving their assumptions.Either that or play the I dont give a fuck card,basically half listen to their sayings and then they will try to get your attention more since they notice you arent paying attention anymore.Ive tried no aggression methods when dealing with people who are physical aggressive towards me,i just believe violence solves nothing!i dont tolerate it at all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hi guys!

I've realized i'm tolerating way too much and it's time for this to change, so i decided to make a list of behavior i won't tolerate from other people. I just wanted to ask if you could list what kind of boundaries you have or in other words, what kind of behavior you won't tolerate from chicks or people in general.

"A man who stand for nothing, will fall for anything" ~ Malcolm X

your boy,
Tom
Hey Tom

It's actually one of the first questions I ask someone who takes coaching from me. You've hit the nail on the head here: Most men have no boundaries.

The fact of the matter is that by virtue of simply being hot, a woman can get away with anything she wants with most guys. How attractive is that? That's why the 'neg' was even invented. Another way to hide the fact that you only care that she is attractive and have zero standards.

In any case, the first step is to ask yourself who's values you live by - yours, or society's? Ask yourself, is the epitome of achievement having a hot girlfriend? Only you know the answer.

Sit down and find out what kind of woman you want. Sit down and find out what kind of girl you do NOT want. Once that's done (and this is the tough part), you have to have the courage to genuinely see this through! What that means is to not break your own values no matter how hot she might be.

Qualifying? not even a phase anymore - you're genuinely trying to find out if she can fit into your life. Willingness to walk away? - test me and I will. You will naturally have that laid-back attractive vibe because you are no longer needy; she has to live up to your standards.

And don't do this as some tactic. Do it because life is short, life is beautiful and its worth spending with people that make you happy...

With love and respect
Mack