PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm unsatisfied with my body because it doesn't measure up to society standards (not tall) so it massively affects my mind and confidence. So, I (to myself) feel ashamed and embarrassed; same goes for a girl viewing my body or *penis.

This issue is really affecting my life and I'd really like someone to talk to about this, so I'm reaching out to you guys.

- Shirk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:16 am 
Dedicated Member

If you look at all the guys who are successful with women you will see vast diversity of different types of guys. Tall, short, fat, ugly, rich, poor, it doesn't matter. Yes some of those things can help, but the game trumps all. You need to recognize that looks are not a crutch. Important thing to do is to smile, have good body language, style and well groomed. Work with what you got and make it the best and you will start seeing more successes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree with the above post and I want to add something to it.

One, you're working under a limiting belief that you have to be tall to have any kind of success with women
or in life.

An important thing to remember about limiting beliefs is that they are just that, beliefs. Not facts, but just
beliefs.

Because of that, you have the power to change how you see something.

For example, you mentioned height. Some guys talk about good looks.

Have you ever googled Casanova, the world's most known seducer?

Google him.

Guess what, he ain't that pretty.

In fact, if you ask me, he's even kind of ugly.

But he is still known as the synonym for a seducer.

So your beliefs don't have to define you. You have the power to define your beliefs, and as a result, define
yourself.

If you'd like to work on this belief, you can send me a pm and I'll help you out more personally.

Wish you best,

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm unsatisfied with my body because it doesn't measure up to society standards (not tall) so it massively affects my mind and confidence. So, I (to myself) feel ashamed and embarrassed; same goes for a girl viewing my body or *penis.

This issue is really affecting my life and I'd really like someone to talk to about this, so I'm reaching out to you guys.

- Shirk
You are behaving like a girl.

A girl compares her looks to others and if her body measures up to a fantasy of perfection that does not exist.

You are acting feminine. Like a flower which wilts when it's not appreciated.

I know it's your attitude not you look like which is why women don't want you.

Let it go.

Man's futile search for meaning, unity, and clarity in the face of an unintelligible world devoid of God and eternal truths or values. Does the realization of the absurd require suicide? Camus answers: "No. It requires revolt."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm tall 6'2".. it hasn't given me a leg up on anybody. I was always one of the tallest guys in school, still didn't get any pussy in high school.

So, there you go, limiting belief dismissed. Being tall doesn't automatically make chicks want you.

If a girl shit tests you and says you're too short for her.. just brush it off and keep going.