PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys. I'm here today with a question regarding how you should treat a girl who considers you a "friend."

A girl told me straight up that she only wants to be friends and now I have a problem.

The problem is, I had already been treating this girl as if she were my girlfriend. I would call her "beautiful", "my angel", text her goodnight, and bought her a bag of sour patch watermelons "ONCE". The amount of kino being initiated would imply that we were a couple.

I'm beginning to think that this is DEFINITELY where I messed up. By qualifying her to much and giving her to much attention I probably came off as clingy.

Now that I've learned my mistakes I'm quite satisfied looking back at all this. Just one more question is left.

What are the things that I should NOT do or say unless a girl is my girlfriend?

What are the things that I should NOT do or say if a girl tells me she considers me a friend?

Some pointers on the kino would help out a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I feel you're asking the wrong questions.

And if a girl is telling you that she "only wants to be friends", she has sized you up as a sexual prospect. Much better than being a random in her life. You could verbally agree and run your Game, but again, seems like you have some stuff to work on.

Why is this girl so important to you ?
Thanks a lot for replying Da. She's important to me because of all the girls I was talking to she's the only one I felt an actual connection with. It's just like you said I have some stuff to work on and I thought that you guys would be able to help me out with this. Although she claims that she only wants to be "friends" she doesn't reject me when I treat her like a girlfriend.

I just thought that If I stopped treating her as if she were my "girlfriend" and started treating her if she were my "friend" she will begin to miss my old behavior. This combined with me talking to other girls and not paying her as much attention might cause her to change her mind somewhere down the line I thought.

What do you guys think? Is this the wrong approach?

If I'm asking the wrong questions then what are the ones that I should be asking?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:14 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I just thought that If I stopped treating her as if she were my "girlfriend" and started treating her if she were my "friend" she will begin to miss my old behavior. This combined with me talking to other girls and not paying her as much attention might cause her to change her mind somewhere down the line I thought.
Good way of approaching it. Just be ready for her to test you when you start talking to other women. So even when she starts showing signs of interest, give her some resistance but let her have hope.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Good way of approaching it. Just be ready for her to test you when you start talking to other women. So even when she starts showing signs of interest, give her some resistance but let her have hope.
Thanks a lot Jack for replying and for the heads up. Is there anything else that you might recommend I do in order to get her to change her mind?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Thanks a lot Jack for replying and for the heads up. Is there anything else that you might recommend I do in order to get her to change her mind?
Don't do anything to get her to change her mind. Focus your attention on other women. If you can find a specific woman to focus your attention on instead of your target, she is likely going to want that attention for herself.

You have a good plan. Just be patient and don't give in too soon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Don't do anything to get her to change her mind. Focus your attention on other women. If you can find a specific woman to focus your attention on instead of your target, she is likely going to want that attention for herself.

You have a good plan. Just be patient and don't give in too soon.
I see. I suppose I should approach it from the mindset of moving on to the next girl. Who knows, perhaps I may find a girl that happens to be an even BETTER fit for me. I probably don't even like this girl as much as my mind is telling itself it does.

Thank's a lot for for helping me out Jack. I really appreciate it.