Post subject: alpha males and you
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

it seems theres a common misconception that most women have about their protectors, aka the alpha male. ive seen many occasions where someone who isnt the alpha male will get "punked" out, thus making the alpha male the winner without a fight. this is how it happens most often in nature, lots of hooting and grunting with very little damage done.

but what happens when someone comes along that can actually usurp the AM? a fight actually happens, and it scares the shit out of the female. maybe im just reading this wrong, but it seems like women like the prospect of violence to the actual ability to harm people. i see tons of women who fall for the bad boy. but when they find someone whos actually capable of it, even if they dont, they shy away.

being a kickboxer for 3 and a half years i dont even tell chicks that im a kickboxer, i even try to hide it. its like a light gets shut off in their heads. i can only assume what the girl is thinking when that comes out. fear? apprehension? has anyonoe else had this same problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: marcus_malmstrom@yahoo.se
now what u mean bro!
I am a martial artist for about 4 years back,, and it sounds really cool at first for them but alot of ideas pops up in there head when u say it, like that you are automaticly stupid and always in fights, they way to take that away is to FIRST make her think that u are a smart and non-violent person. THEN u can introduce here to that part of youre life, then she will (hopefully) think that u master bought aspects of life (body/soul)

dont have any techniques for it thou :S just an oppservation I made even before I started getting involded in this, but one trick I learned is if/when u have a girl at youre appartment/house is if youre like me u have a stack of magazines on a table somewhere.. buy some really intersting and unigue magz like about rockclimbing or science or whatever and at the bottom of the pile then u have some martial arts mags.

Let me know if u have anything more concret/helpfull about this particular issue,

Happy Hunting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ive been boxing for about 2 years now and id have to say it depends on the person and how you come accorss.

me and one of my close friends both take different angles at out approaches when it comes to bringing up your fight capabality. im more of a chill guy when it comes to talk of the subject. i mention i box but thats about all. my friend is the kinda guy who could actually tear your own arm off and beat you with it. and he loves to show it. we both seem to have the same affect when were talking about impact. id have to say its how you come accross.

girls like to feel protected, i think by knowing that you wouldnt assume a feeble position and you are willing to stand up for yourself is an admirable trait, however there is a line. if you run your mouth and advertize your capabalitys (weather they be accurate or not) thats when girls start to think your a meathead.

you can say anything you like to a girl but its how you present yourslef thats important. you can be a nice guy and still be dangerous (which you should be).

-black

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:06 pm 
Some martial arts teachers even suggest to assume an appearance or nature that'll make people not even wonder if you're a fighter at all. For me that's a lil difficult but when I act friendly that thought goes away. I have that automatic look in my eyes like I've been fighting lots of people when in reality I just practice a lot. My martial arts isn't part of my main life-style so I doon't know, it's just something that I grew up with and I guess I took it to hang out with my friends. Now I just practice it. I don't think a girl should be scared of it because you can protect her very well or better than if you don't know martial arts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

you can say anything you like to a girl but its how you present yourslef thats important. you can be a nice guy and still be dangerous (which you should be).

-black
That would be the best piece of advice you could ever give to a guy who is currently AFC I tend to be an elitist in my forms of communication
and take the approcah

Your HOT/BUT WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO YOU and then do I WANT TO FIND OUT.

You can always be the man within the man you are in a approach
just remember no matter the outcome
It's all Learning and shouldn't be stressful this is about you
and should be most important FUN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How about this question: Would you actually try to usurp an AMOG or would you try to divert their attention off their anger?

IMO it doesn't need to get down to a fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:15 am 
Kingpin is completely right, I wouldn't waste my time unless I was confronted with some haymakers-then feel free to begin breaking wrists and move up. But I would never say that women think men that learn martial arts are idiots-some of the richest men in Vegas are prize fighters. Hell I'd be proud of myself if I knew martial arts, and I wouldn't let some chick try to snuff it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
AMOGing is not about fighting, it is about subtle tactics that make the AMOG seem like a tool, or lesser value than yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
AMOGing is not about fighting, it is about subtle tactics that make the AMOG seem like a tool, or lesser value than yourself.
Yeah, but the question is, how you can actually do that with a really agressive male who, in reality, is typical beta with big muscles and empty head cause of all the steroids he took? any ideas ? i've been in this kinda situation once (7 guys, claimed to be skinheads; they all were drunk, really agressive and thought i was a cop, 'cause I was relaxed and talking with a waitress?? sic!), and couldn't do anything about it, so i just got into fight...

I'm not telling you this 'cause I want some of you to get scared... but from time to time shit happens to everbody :)

just my opinion on the topic,
and btw hello to everybody :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have a good friend who is a MMA kinda fighter and he gets lotsa attention from girls because he is tall and has a nice body. When he mentions he does martial arts girls seem to like it and even associate it with discipline and control. I am about to pick Thai Box.

As for whether being the AMOG comes down to a fight. I think this is unlikely and if you get into a fight most likely this is a DLV instead of a DHV. Now, what I DO consider very important to establish oneself as AMOG is to have a strong ability to argue, discuss, use logic. Notice that when you wanna shut down another alpha you do it mostly shutting down his stories, showing he is lying or exxagerating, stuff like that. Being well read also helps a lot.

two cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:30 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Yeah, but the question is, how you can actually do that with a really agressive male who, in reality, is typical beta with big muscles and empty head cause of all the steroids he took? any ideas ?
This works wonders on Agro Alphas: push them only as hard as they push you, then turn it around. The Agro pushes you and screams "Fuck you!" you push back with equal force, and scream "Fuck you!" Then offer him a piece of gum. Or point across the floor and say "Hey, man. Check her out. She has been checking you out for the last ten minutes." Give 100% back to him, no more, no less. Then turn it around and act like he's your best friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This works wonders on Agro Alphas: push them only as hard as they push you, then turn it around.
Field tested?
And in my opinion, this type of behavior shows that your inner game isn't very good. That you can't be calm, like a situation is always under YOUR control. That leads to conclusion you have some issues yourself and chick can see it through your actions...
in my neighbourhood, in this kind of situation I would be punched back.
would I be alpha then? i bet, relaxed, laying on the side-walk :)

anyway, this quick topic change is quite a good idea, I've seen this working for someone else before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just tend to ignore Alphas... nothing is more furious to an alpha then totally disarming him, like I have said before by just ignoring them and asking them to repeat what they just said. Now ... I am not one to say what to do in a situation when you start getting pushed around. Because I really don't take to kindly to those types of guys. Last time someone pushed me at a bar, well actually thats a bad example. But my buddy got to him before me and rammed his head into a table. Enough said. But ya... it all depends on how much you can take in those situations. I can take alot of emtional and physical abuse before I snap. But it all depends on how quick witted and if you can easily defuse a situation. Hense why everyone should have there own Mocha. She is Monkeys bodyguard :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Mocha is fucking awesome. ^_^

Yes, I've field-tested it, and it defuses the situation. It's confusing. It jars him out of his frame, because he's expecting you to be a dick, to fight you. When you give him back 100%, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do. When you offer him a stick of gum, you're doing exactly what he isn't expecting, and our minds can't process those opposing actions. It makes him stop and think for a minute. I've had it done to me, actually, and it's horribly disconcerting.

And yeah, everyone should go out and find a hot, friendly, female martial artist to be their protector. Just having her around defuses more fights than the fact that she could kick my ass through the pavement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was in alot of fights growing up: There's something about me that just seems to provoke idiots sometimes. I won some fights, and I lost some fights. The point is, I'm still willing to fight some more if I have to.

If I'm working on a girl and some drunk moron gets in my face, I just act completely uninterested in him. If he continues, and the situation escalates, I might have to fight him. It's part of the game.

Part of being an Alpha male is challenging, and being challenged by other, Alpha males. Being an Alpha male is a package-deal. If you can't handle it, play the game elsewhere.

And as far as girls liking and not likeing violence, it really depends on the type of girl.
8)