Post subject: bclegend
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

13 APRIL 2014, 07:48 AM
So my first night out was almost a bust it started when I got to the club went straight to the bathroom when I came out I ran into my ex wife's best friend who is not attractive at all and had a girl with her that was also not attractive at all I spent most of the night Fending them off as they continue to cock block me yes I could have had sex with either one of them but you would not have wanted to either at one point towards the end of the night I was in a dance circle and there was a set of 4 attractive girls watching all of us dance one of the girls was very social and dancing with a few of us but not the one that I wanted. the one I wanted was in blue my approach plan was to pull the girl dancing with us over to me and dance with her for a minute and then ask her to introduce me to her friend in the blue but then I had to deal with my exs drunk friend then got back to the circle and waited for the opportunity to get the girl and dance with her. it never came before they left the club ouch dammit so I continued to dance with the people .the club had started getting out there was hardly anyone left one of the girls working there that was probably a 7.2 maybe was sweeping up we had been flirty through the night making eye contact and I would dance with her for a second when she would walk by I actually walked outside the club and she obviously followed me and stood by where I was standing and lit a cigarette I went to talk to her and yup my exs drunk friend come up behind me falling on me telling me that they where to drunk to drive home and needed me to ride them I walked them to the vehicle and argued with them about how I cannot be there babysitter and that they were not my responsibility and they could sleep it off in the car .that sounds harsh but they go out almost every night and every night they go home with someone different and are plastered out of their mind every night so I walked back to the club and that girl has done disappeared to the back.fuck. I was making small chat with these 2 guys talking about bodybuilding and how to gain weight and what works and dont standing on the outside of the gate to the club when low and behold I hear an easy 8.7 talking about skydiving to these two attractive guys. well guess what I'm a skydiver I grabbed the sides of the gate with one hand and jump it landing a few feet away from them in walking up to them one of the guys calls to security and said hey this guy just jump that gate as the two guys and a girl or looking at me I looked at the security and wink security replies with so what ....bam value but also irritation I put one hand up looked at the guy and said dude he srugged his shoulders and turned more at the girl and tried to close me out.....in 1 millisecond this is what went through my head ....I was coming over here just to chat with you three because the subject interested me but now you pissed me off and I'm going to steal your girl and I'm going to let you watch me do it and there is nothing that you will be able to do about it so then I grab the girl shoulder turn her slightly towards me and said did I hear you say you went skydiving and she said yes you should try it it is awesome and I said I have been quite a few times and I love it and continue to talk to her using skydiving terms making it seem as though me and her were speaking a different language while the two other guys just stood there awkwardly finally she had her hand on my forearm ioi standing there chatting not even realizing it. I never looked at her hand I kept eyecontact with her not looking at anyone else. at one point I told her isn't it neet how when you become a skydiver as I put my hand on her shoulder how it changes you from other people as I pointed at the two guys standing there and you're like people as I touch myself on the chest with this new fun type of personality and she agreed with me and as we stood there talking back and forth about our experiences ...the guy that did not try and rat me out walked over around the guy that did try and write me out because now mine and her back was turned to them. he said I want to hear more of your story as he looked at her I told him yeah it is fun you should go skydiving one day and plus as a bonus it seems like all of the girls that jump regularly are really hot well most of them as I quickly glanced at her then back at him.....bam neg and she continued to tell him how the girls she had seen there were very attractive then shortly after she grabbed my arm again and told me not to go anywhere but she wanted to find her purse so I waited with seem like 10 minutes and did not want to seem desperate and had told her earlier how I rock climb also so I walk in the club to tell her that I had to go because I wanted to hit the rocks why it was still early before I got tired .when I found her she still had not found her purse it was missing but apparently she worked there but was not working that night when I told her I was leaving I handed her my phone and said we should go jumping sometime she agreed and put her information in I had asked her for her facebook address instead of her phone number not sure why but she went on my facebook with my phone and made sure that I added her and then she asked me to walk her to her car so she felt safe as we were walking out one of the bouncers was getting off work also and was parked close to her so we three were walking together and my car was slightly in another direction and he had already said something about walking with her so i told her I was parked in this direction and could see that he had it so I would catch her later I could tell that he was not going to let her hang out in the parking lot with me and she had already mentioned how she had to hurry and get home to relieve the babysitter so overall I guess not was a success for my first night I got a shitload of eye contact as usual a few interferences a few timing f*** ups on my part due to nerves and one number close on the last hot girl in the club stolen from 2 other guys...... can u call a Facebook add a number close?