Post subject: Bad text game?..
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sooo.. I was at a friends party this weekend and some of them wanted to introduce me to this really attractive girl. We met and danced and talked a little. I got her number and told her I would text her. That was on Saturday. So I texted her on Sunday and these were the results.

Me: Hola senorita. Are you tried from all that dancing last night? x)

Her: Hey whats up ha! And yhea my feet hurt a little and im ready for a nap and you?

Me: i just took a nap. Were you off for Easter? . Sooo we MIGHT going bowling later. if your up for it, ill pick you up. I know its not dancing like told you I would take you, but its still fun.

Me: Oh wait never mind. I think they are closed "/

She has not texted back. I dont know if I should wait to message her again. any recommendations?do yall think I was to quick to ask to go out.. even though it was not going top be a date?
Any recommendations on what to tell her via text? I would like to get to know this female to see if she is worth dating, not just a fwb.

Last edited by Circuit on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bad text game?..
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

wow, do you always long texts?
1) she told you she is about to take nap
2) what do you want her to reply about the bowling? you closed the theme.
3) don't explain everything you want to do, you yet own her anything.
4) don't tell her forward, your plans about her, like you wait for her to approve it or like you think of her whole day, and don't do things for her, that she only like.
5) and you could wait one more day, before texting her.

just be yourself, like your regular texting - ask her again tomorrow or the next day, if she doesn't answer or flak
let it go

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:19 pm 
King Among Mortals

list-of-text-messages-game-vt21175.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay.. thanks yall. Im going to be adding this girl on Facebook and dont want to fuck up when I Message her. Any ideas what I can message her to get her to want to come out with me? I have not had a whole lot of time with her to DHV, or push pull for that matter. I dont want her to think im desperate, i just want her to know that I have an interest in her.. and if its not mutual I will just move on to bigger fish.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

(...) and dont want to fuck up when (...)
You have already fucked it up if you are thinking like this ^ You are depending too much on the outcome and this will come across... You shouldn't care about the result. Listen, you are going out to have fun, and you bring your date along. If she doesn't want to come, then you find another date who is willing, but you shouldn't be like "would you like to do this or that or probably that one, oh wait that one is closed etc. etc..." She is not your wife, man, just keep it cooler because this needy attitude gets pussies as sore as a desert.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct