PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

''Excuse me, i was wondering you if can help me?''

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen....pause.....in this bar......pause.....tonight."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

"Are you from <city name>?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I found this original and pretty hilarious :lol:

Let me know if anyone tries it out.

I got it from:

http://thepickuppirate.com/index.php/20 ... t/#more-52

1) The Wingman Wallet AKA The Wingwallet

This is not just a way to get a date, it’s also a great way to test the person’s character:

Keep all those annoying fake credit cards you get in the mail, business cards you don’t care about, and money you forgot to use when you were in a foreign country.

Buy a $5 wallet from Walmart. They look like real leather.

Purposely drop your fake wallet in front of a hot girl, pretending like it was an accident. Don’t look back; keep walking. She’ll call after you that you dropped your wallet and you tell her it’s because you’re in a rush so she doesn’t think you’re just a careless person. Offer to buy her dinner or coffee, telling her that she saved you your whole bank account and the least you can do is spend a couple dollars on her. Don’t be afraid to beg since begging her to go with you, in this case, just makes you look like a nicer guy.

This works well in front of two girls that are friends because it’s more likely that they’ll see you drop your wallet when there’s 2 of them. However the repercussion is obvious; you have to spend more money now on a dinner/coffee date if they say yes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I call it the Catholic Girl opener. For girls you know. I used it over text but it'll work in person.
-Hey <Name>
(wait a minute)
-Are you Catholic? important
("no"/what? no what the heck?")
-ok, so like
(wait a minute)
-you wouldn't stab me for being impure?
this is where you can tell if she's attracted she'll either say she would stab you and joke, or say no
(if "yes" in this case I got "No but I might stab you for being an idiot :D lol jkjk...maybe")
-ooooomg.. maybe my dream WAS about you...
("what dream?")

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:29 pm 
King Among Mortals

You are on the list of the many things I would do for a Klondike bar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

"Do you think sailors feel pressured to swear?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi?
Oh fuck i pissed myself

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been playing this game called ABC's basically it's trying to complete the alphabet with the first letter of someone's name, it's fun gets you talking to more people too

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Do a Yad Stop and then say "excuse me, this is going to sound completely random but I noticed you from across the street and I thought you were really cute." Say it slowly with pauses and follow up with assumption stacking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do a Yad Stop and then say "excuse me, this is going to sound completely random but I noticed you from across the street and I thought you were really cute." Say it slowly with pauses and follow up with assumption stacking

Check this guy, Sasha Daygame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nqbo0. Being direct gets me better result. must try!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried to open 2-sets like this:

Me:Excuse me if I disrupt your talk but...
[now that you got their attention, choose a girl]
Me:I think I have fallen in love with you.
[both of them smile]
Me:Sometimes I feel affection for some girls, but love? Almost never...but for you? I am sure.

I found this a funny way to start directly and to make both of them laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

EMARASSING RINGTONE REVERSE OPENER

In the vein of Richard LaRuina's "Forced IOI" strategy, this involves setting an embarrassing ringtone for your phone and having it go off in the presence of female candidates. This does several things: (a) makes you emotionally relevant to her world and provokes an emotional response to your presence, (b) creates comfort by presenting a quirky vulnerability, ie., you like girly type music, and (c) gets them to open you up by giving them something to comment on.

I got this from a video that came up on my FB video feed: https://youtu.be/akbflkF_1zY

You'll notice from the video that ALL the girls smile when his phone goes off. One girl even clapped. Most of them said something to him. At 1:48 or so an absolutely smoking hot chesty blonde not only giggled warmly when their eyes met but but she also stuck out her ample bosom at him once they did meet eyes. Unfortunately for this guy he fucked it up by distancing himself from Chad Kroger and Nickleback once she revealed that she was not a fan. Almost immediately the expression on her face changed (less excited) and she started packing up her stuff. That was actually a golden opportunity demonstrate a masculine quality of being able to stand behind personal tastes and preferences, to not change his opinions just create "false rapport" with this hot chick.

Of course I recognize a possibility that maybe she was packing up her stuff in hopes of this guy might try to bond with her somewhere else but we'll never know of course because he ejected (but it seems like a fairly less likely situation).

Post subject: Public pictures
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sexy photo blog
http://asslick.photo.spam?post.keeley
real bdsm billas silk store india blue gender episodes moisotis busty sex vedios of school girls

Post subject: Grown up galleries
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My contemporary folio
http://arab.egypt.spam?entry-marley
sesx rab chapelle vidiy policies