PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Moderator: no advertising

I prefer the flies to honey approach get as many of them to come to you as possible.
It may sound lazy but it works. Attention tends to compound.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here is an open i use with a wing.
"Excuse me ladies. My friend here has a Tinder date. Unlike the last one this one might be a real woman. They've actually spoken, not just texted. Here's the question, does he play it safe and take her for sushi, or to this really funky place in Queens called King Yum. A weird Polynesian place.You have to be no less than 70 to work there. Really funky but unusual, like my friend. (Insert your own nearby funky place).
After they answer say.
Now, let me ask you this, and then we gotta go. I can teach him a bunch of simple psychological quiz questions he can ask her, so he can get to know her, without her knowing. Now is it wrong to do that? Would YOU do that? Here is an example.....
Run a few psych quizzes. Theyll usually say its wrong to do BUT they would do it themselves. You can make fun of them for this.

Ive done this three times now and its worked every time. Please hit me up if you have a way to tweak this better.

Thanks
Atomic Bob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Aunts gift. (Assuming you are in a shopping center)
My aunt is coming today, I havent seen her in 10 years. She is 57, and I dont know what you buy such an old women. What do you think could be a good present.

The opener has a few good elements in it.
First, it focuses on urgency (coming today), relevancy (you are shopping) and impact (10 year peroid). Those elements influence the person desicion making (research supports this).
Pay attention too. That I mentioned relationships. Women love talking about people and relationships and therefore likely to respond.

My opener is detailed and long enough to be reconstructed and being known as fake/lie.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good day game one for when its hot outside I came up with today:

Me: "You look so hot"
Girl: "Umm thank you"
Me: "No I mean, You look like you're about to get heat stroke from the hot weather"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

EVERY OTHER GUY

*Approach an HB, make sure BL and everything else is in check*

Me: Hey, you know what's so corny? When a guy walks up to a girl and says some lame line like "Hey, I'm Nick, nice to meet you, and you are"? A lot of times she'll feel bad and say something like... (cup a hand around you ear as if youre waiting for a response)

HB:(She'll very likely giggle, and at the very least smile) I'm ____, nice to meet you.

Me: and then they'll put there hands out like this (put your arm our for a handshake, then grab her arm (free kino) with your other hand (gently) and put it out for a handshake, shake her hand) isn't that so cheesy? I mean who still does that, right?

HB: (still likely laughing, smiling, will more than likely agree)

Me: Good thing I have more finesse than that (have a big smile on your face when you're saying this, almost ALL of this is delivery)

From here, you may choose to either
A)banter a bit more so that she may qualify herself to you
B) qualify her
C) move to rapport after the qualifying
D) #close at the end of the bit (you could essentially emulate the banter line I just threw down to get a number close)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Walk up to a group and say:

"Is this where the cool kids hang out?"

When they say "Yes"

You say "I thought so. I'm in the right place."

This gives everyone a complement and displays your own self-worth/self-confidence.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Don't know whether its an opener or not but I tried it a few times and it was pretty funny at least.

(Girl walking by. PUA acting like he just noticed something about her)

PUA: hey there's something on your face.

HER: ** looking surprised/confused ** (wiping her face)

PUA: (while she's trying to get that thing off her face) No a little bit to your right.

HER: Is it off ??

PUA: Its still there. Ugghh (with a disgusting face)

(Here you can touch her too if you are confident. I didn't btw)

And then as she really buys into this that there's something on her face which is disgusting

**** Punch Line ****
I was just messing with you. Its nothing :) (And transition if she responds positively) OR

There's a really big Nose. Its covering your face :P (with a smile) (And Transition)

Time of Delivery : max 30 seconds.
Let me know what you think about this :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Check out this shirt with my favorite pick up line on it lol...

Hey baby can i buy you a drink?

https://teespring.com/hey-baby-can-i-buy-you-a-drin#

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My favorite is Neil Strauss's Jealous girlfriend. Just go up to a group and say that you have a friend that has been dating a girl for 3 months and he still talks to his ex for 30 mins a week. This will get the girls engaged in the conversation. Then you can follow up with your negs or tell them you have to leave if IOIs are not shown.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
My favorite is Neil Strauss's Jealous girlfriend. Just go up to a group and say that you have a friend that has been dating a girl for 3 months and he still talks to his ex for 30 mins a week. This will get the girls engaged in the conversation. Then you can follow up with your negs or tell them you have to leave if IOIs are not shown.
*** in before Pebble starts to take out his envy on you too ***

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: shadowdtat
Quote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.
you know it's awfully funny...she said it doesn't work on women, but looks like it already did on her. she responded hahaha just reading these approaches got her mystified and had to respond. That's just funny as hell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Prepare yourself because I am about to present you with the best PUA OPENER of all time

"Hey girl I'ma put you on my to-do list."

Fuck prepared openers. Say what's on your mind.

Fuck "picking up women." Meet women. Mingle with them. Share your vibe with them.

That's what they want.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Prepare yourself because I am about to present you with the best PUA OPENER of all time

"Hey girl I'ma put you on my to-do list."

Fuck prepared openers. Say what's on your mind.

Fuck "picking up women." Meet women. Mingle with them. Share your vibe with them.

That's what they want.
Sorry but we've already heard that before a million times. I guess that wasn't the topic of this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The posting is a reply to the question of "what's a good opener" because most often the best "openers" are the ones invented organically on the fly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

"Soooo, since actually I'm not the last man on earth, was that a yes? "