Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
This isnt really a serious one id just like to hear some stories about people trying this.

Me: Do you wanna play the rape game?
Her: Uhh no.
Me: Thats the spirit!
That's really f'in funny.

I'm tempted to try that one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone have good openers for college?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Anyone have good openers for college?
Me: Hey! do you know what time is it?
HB: *her answer*
Me: Actually I know the time, I just wanted to meet you. I'm puanub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.
I'm sure no one is going to use these openers on you!
What's funny is Style himself stated after it was all over and "The Game" released he got feedback on how most of the girls he met as a PUA knew he was running game on them. Of course they didn't know he was a part of the society but they knew what he was up to. But didn't matter because they like "him".
Believe me of the feedback he got is lie its just women way to feed ego- "hmm yeah I already know he was gaming on me blah blah blah"

Part of women psychology ego defense system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I cant believe people are stuck on openers. This has been gone over and over and over again.

It doesn't matter what you open with. She wont even remember 15 minutes after meeting you.

My default-opening technique : Hi/Sup/Hey + Silly Unique Nickname + Smile = Never has failed

Sup
Hi dork
Hey knucklehead
Whats up mellonhead?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this worked for me the other night

PUA comes into the smoking area with phone in hand, has a quick (tip toe) look around. Look for a girl facing your direction and has most likely just seen your actions... walk right up to her and say (cheeky smile on as if your about to crack a joke), " Hey there, you haven't seen my friend have you? He's stumbling around somewhere in a Hawaiian shirt...". Then talk about the friend a little and move on for more routines :D

discovered this the other night as I was ACTUALLY...looking for my friend in his disgusting hawaiian shirt haaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I ran this the other night. I was wearing a fairly chunky style black leather surf bracelet on my wrist.

Approach, "Hey girls, I need an opinion, I left the house tonight with a watch here (point to left wrist) and this here (point to bracelet), but figured I can't wear both. Anyway, the watch stayed home. Did I make the right choice?"

The words differed a lot but it landed every time. Some of the positives to this seem to be: They are instantly leaning in and possibly even touching your wrists, if you deliver it right. Also, it opens up a lot of possibilities to branch off.

From there, you can neg them if they say you made the wrong choice, "I guess... still, I don't know if I should be taking fashion tips from you..." or comment on their accessories/talk about accessories on dudes in general, before you lock in or move into another routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I cant believe people are stuck on openers. This has been gone over and over and over again.

It doesn't matter what you open with. She wont even remember 15 minutes after meeting you.

My default-opening technique : Hi/Sup/Hey + Silly Unique Nickname + Smile = Never has failed

Sup
Hi dork
Hey knucklehead
Whats up mellonhead?
I think something you may be over-looking is that if somebody has AA, then what they perceive to be a good opener, will give them confidence and thus make their approach better. The words are almost irrelevant, but the confidence is vital.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I come to talk. with a smile on ur face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok i kinda stole this from a girl i know.. goes like this..

Hey girls, i got a question/need your opinion ect.. If a girl sleeps with a guy on the first date does that make good girl friend material??
(usually the answer is yes, doesnt matter, depends how hot she is)
*get them to explain their answer, start a conversation about it*
somewhere in the conversation i say something along the lines of. "You know something that no girl ever thinks of is if the bloke would actually sleep with the girl, all you girls automatically assume you can get a bloke on the first date.. Myself i'm very picky and i dont think ive ever, or would ever sleep with a girl i'd consider dating on a first date. You gotta wine and dine me first!!"

I have field tested if a girls sleeps with a bloke on a first date and talked about it but the picky part came to me today while trying to come up with dhv stories.

anyone have any feedback about this? Plan to field test it tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a huge AA on doing direct opener until I pulled this one.

Me: Hey! I noticed something.
HB: Yes?
Me: You're the cutest girl that I saw within the last 15 mins.
HB: *Looks shocked but smiling*
Me: *extends hands* so what's you're name?
HB: *her name*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys, do you think long distance relationships work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:56 am 
What's the colour of your toothbrush?

What's the meaning of life?

Are you left or right eyed?

Do frogs have ears?

Preferably use MM with those

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

awesome list! Thanks :)

Post subject: New in the game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I new to this stuff, about 2 months now.
But as i have a lot of free time at the moment i have been spending it on reading a bunch of bookes, watching Style's, Mystery's, Ross video's and so on..

I have been trying stuff when i go out to my favorite bars ( I live in Holland btw).
Last week a had a great opener. In the bar where i hang out a lot, you hang up you're coat yourself... It was quite busy and a 10! was standing in the middle for about 5 minutes. She took off her coat, and i saw she was looking around for a spot to hang it up..... without even thinking i was there! I grabbed her coat and mentioned that i was going to be her walking closet for the evening! This really opened great, as she clearly enjoyed the wat i did it. After 1 minute i hung her coat up.... and started talking to her by saying that i was not going to buy her a drink...... and i went on.....
Later i did the Cube..... She responded by asking me if i new more of that stuff, which i replied with a neg... After that i got a bunch of ioi's..... later she asked me to "phase shift" to another bar.... whitch i finally dit lateron... but she was not there.....bit of a bummer, but very glad this shit does work.!!