Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

THE TWILIGHT APPROACH:

And it goes like this:
This is the classic highscool/ univ move. You have to demostrare value of some kind in order for the girl to notice/ ask about you.

If you recognize the signs in any girl that you are interested you gotta approach.
It`s basically the push pull method I guess, you gotta say to her it`s becoming impossible for you to control yourself around her.

I think you can pull this shit THE FIRST APPROACH you do to the girl; all vampire style and shit, get close enough to smell her and tell her so. Point that even her smell is making you go crazy and you blame her for that. Never happened to ya before ;)

This is the perfect boyfriend method, plan in future with the two of you and yes, you are risking creepy big time with this move, but what do you have to lose?

If you can take her out anywhere, coffee, park, beach, whatever you did it right, k- close there.

You have to touch her, again kino comes in the equation, once you are at smelling distance, grab her hand and poke her like its all her fault. You are amazed of the effect she has on you and let her know that; tell her you wonder things like if you would dream about her that night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

sometimes i open girls by talking in a foreign language for example Spanish to an american girl, i find it to be different and super easy, they will be confuse asking you what it means:

skills: Diablo rubia, que linda mi amor..

hb: duh ah, what did you say?

at that point i opened i translate i am in the set, and she will be asking me questions where are you from blah blah...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think quite a few of those can be really effective, especially the opinion openers on groups, because as soon as you tell a girl something, they will be auto programmed to have their own thoughts and feelings about it. If it's something they can relate to in some way, they will be more than likely to offer their views on it.

Something else I like to do in a club, is to wait for a song that I really like (it's good if it's a song you genuinely like as it gets you hyped up), then I say to my mate "OMG, I love this song!" Say it loud enough so that the sets of girls around you can hear. Then take a few steps backwards creating a lot of room (this displays dominance - DHV) and then you can start singing the words with your mate, and acting the words in the song. At this point, you would have got the girls attention, and they will see that you have a higher energy level than them, so you will come across fun and interesting. The girls will be looking at you and smiling, so you can open by making eye contact, smiling back and carry on dancing. This is simple, but a very smooth way of making them feel comfortable around you whilst letting them into your high energy space. The set will be likely to start dancing with you and your mate and from there you can carry on your routine.

Going back to the opinion opener, I think these can be made more fluid if for example, you actually start having a discussion with your wing so that the target and her set can hear you, then just turn, so your side on to them and ask for their opinion. There's no need to introduce yourself, you can just ask the question like you already know her, this will make her feel part of your group if done in a friendly and confident way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good post, although a lot of these I've read in the game hahaha. But for people who haven't read them they're good to know.

I use this opener in day game a lot, and rarely get bad responses:

When walking past a girl (or group) in the streets (or wherever basically) try to make some eye contact, then look down at the ground behind her and make a convincing face saying...

PUA: "Hey! You dropped something." (Point towards the ground behind her where she 'dropped something')
HB: "What? Shit what did I drop?" Looks back and sees nothing. Turns and looks back to you.
PUA: "Dropper your smile ;)"
HB: "Hahaha, you're funny"
PUA: "No actually, I thought you were really cute, and I wanted to meet you."
HB: "Oh thanks :)"
Then run whatever routine you have in mind or whatever. Chances are that she's never heard that before.

The key is to make sure that you have put on a convincing face so that she doesn't think you're just fucking with her. If you just said "Hey, you dropped your smile" She'd know that you're fuckin' around, so wait for her to look back as if you're completely serious. Even if you don't make contact before hand it's easy to pull off.
This is quality stuff! Using this the next night out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One Ive used and abused and that works 7/10 times:

'' You look dangerous '' or to a group : '' Which one of you is the dangerous one? ''.

Works a treat :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In a club:

Spot a cute girl, walk up from behind (not usually done but this works) tap her shoulder. She turns ME: "Oh shit sorry i thought you where my friend (SMILE) .... how embarrassing... do you want be my friend" :D the have some material ready to go on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
In a club:

Spot a cute girl, walk up from behind (not usually done but this works) tap her shoulder. She turns ME: "Oh shit sorry i thought you where my friend (SMILE) .... how embarrassing... do you want be my friend" :D the have some material ready to go on.
This has potential. But displays neediness with the "do you want to be my friend"
I'd do it something like
"Oh shit sorry i thought you where my friend (SMILE) .... you guys have on the same shirt, how cute"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

cool

BeMoreAlpha.com

Hit me up anytime 305-501-0320 or
http://www.facebook.com/EdgarBouncer
This my facebook!

Post subject: Don't I know you opener
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

(To Target)
Hi, don't I know you? ... You look so familiar to me.

(Target)
(She'll probably say no)

(You)
At this point you can ask an open ended question:
"What school did you go to?" (You can start with elementary school and work all the way up to college)
"I thought I saw you the other day at the Mall"
"Where did you grow up?"
etc.

The power of this opener is that it abides by the 20-80 rule. You do 20% of the talking, she does 80%. This will give you the opportunity to throw negs, practice your NLP to try to build rapport. It's great for groups because you can generally approach the target directly without having to work the group directly. After all, you playing the role of an old friend/acquaintance say hello :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

An opinion opener from last night:

"My housemate has been sending xmas cards to her friends from both of us. Do you think that's weird?"

"I'm not sure what she wrote on the card to her boyfriend though!"

I didn't actually use it as an opinion opener, I just mentioned it half way through a conversation. The girl in the 2 set who was deliberately not talking to me until then couldn't resist giving me her opinion on this one.

NB. There's some DHV in here too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:42 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

this is a good one from my friend the national playboy:

Pua: "hey i really need to have a pic of you"

hb: why?

pua: so i can tell Santa what i want from christamas

This is another one from a pua that likes trolling name Rougue Science:

Pua: Hey, you girls look like fun and i wanted to come and introduce myself(or whatever opener that requires an intro), as you give your LEFT HAND, you say if you notice i used my lefthand to introduce myself, cause i do not want you to meet your competition so fast.

Hb: will start laughing...

This is from a pua name serj:

Pua: hey i almost had a 3 some tonight, i was just missing 2 other people.

hb: laugh

pua: i am so and so

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is one I have used a couple of times when I stack openers. It isnt nessacarily a good starting opener. But do with as you will.

So if had a choice of a super hott manly man and an ugly guy. Which would you chose. But wait there is a catch. The manly man has no personality and the ugly guy could pass for the most interesting man in the world.

In my experience they always chose the ugly guy. I think this sets the frame for "hey Im not the hottest guy around but Im interesting"

Post subject: Drink
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Drink opener:

I: Hi, can you buy me a drink please? I'm really thirsty.

a) She: Are you crazy? You should buy one for me.
I: Yeah maybe in past century but not in this world today(or something like that).

And then try to persuade her that it's true, she will laugh for sure..

b) She: Why? You don't have any money?
I: I've got, but now I'm saving some money for my trip to Bahamas.
She may ask: Who are you taking with?
I: You!:D

I've tried this one just one or two times but it has worked, if you want write your notion if you think it's gonna work:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

U: Hi, what's ur name?
HB: *name* ore Why?
U: Good, now I know what to ask on my birthday. Ore, then I know what to ask on my bithday.

Feedback.