Post subject: Beach Approach
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone know any good approaches for women at the beach? there's always those in the water, sleeping/closing eyes???, tanning, etc. Anyhelp would be awesome. thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When approaching some hb alone either at the beach or swimming in the sea , the rules are the same. It is essential that you neg her in the beginning and you throw a time constraint because the defenses are up. When you approach groups on the other hand, you game them as usual ( neglect and neg the target and DHV to the other members). Concerning to openers you can use the classical ones such as the jealous gf, or you can invite a group or a single set ( a single set after negging) for volleyball or beach tennis. As I mentioned the rules are the same. You mustn't forget to neg, heavier if you're interacting with a single set and throw time constraints

Nazim Hikmet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I actually had my first Beach approach yesterday. I wanted to show my buddy, who you think would be an Alpha, that his game is weaker than mine. There were two girls about a 7 and an 8 sitting nearby. I walked up to them and kneeled down and said "Can I bother you ladies for a minute?" They looked at each other like "WTF?" and I said "Mind if I lay down?" and without waiting for an answer I laid on the sand next to them. Then I opened up with the jealous girlfriend. From there I did the best friends test. They were laughing and basically eating out of my hand. I spent a little too much time talking to them (30 min.) and found out that the target had a baby, and I wanted nothing to do with that so I excused myself. Like I said, I should have been more aware of the time and left a bit earlier and closed out with the numbers. Then I would have found out about the baby later. I approached them while they were on their stomachs as I find it more comfortable and it is easier to see if they are conversing with each other rather than sleeping/tanning. Plus I can lay down on the sand right above them so my face is right next to theirs. I thought about asking for Sunblock as an opener which could work in some cases, but I would ask for sun tan lotion instead since I already have a tan which would make for a funny opener. So I learned that jealous girlfriend works great, just be confident and don't give them a chance to say no. Also make sure you have a transition from the jealous girlfriend, cause somtimes you can get stuck. I tend to say that the girlfriend is wack but that they are in love. Then ask what do you think love is? And then from there small talk wont be as interrogating, you know the AFC questions like where are you from, why arent you in the water ....blah blah blah?