Post subject: It's a dare!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey I'm new and inexperienced. But I do have something that I wanna share with you guys.

Last week while out with some friends at La Ronde, a friend of mine pointed out this hot chick that I didn't see. Mostly because I can't see from afar unless I squint my eyes. But I didn't really care, I had a lack of sleep and I wanted to go back home until...until he dared me to take a pic of her! Now just to tell you, I practically do almost all the dares told to me.

I went up to her and just said I had a dare to take a pic of the hot friend they were with. They felt comfortable with it since it was just a dare. Then I yelled out to my friend I got it and he yelled back to get her info. Good thing her friends think I'm cute, because if they didn't, they really have worse eyes than I do! I got the info, and I had an interesting hat while I was talking to them...a bugs bunny hat/ pimp hat that Mystery seem to wear all the time. And it's okay! I was at La Ronde, an amusement park, so I didn't get stopped wearing a funny looking hat walking outside ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Regardless of experience, dares in PU are juvenile. It reminds me of that part in Napoleon Dynamite.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Regardless of experience, dares in PU are juvenile. It reminds me of that part in Napoleon Dynamite.
Too bad I didn't watch it. And how can you be so certain that it's juvenile? Ever even tried it? It works on almost any circumstances as long as you know how to get them comfortable with what you're gonna do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
agreed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You seem to have a pretty good lack of AA. That's cool.

And on the subject of dares, while playing truth or dare without the truth when you're sarging might seem like a good idea, it might seem juvenile to a lot of girls. On the other hand, it's your frame, fuck them.

I dare myself, in a sense, every time I approach a set.