Post subject: DHV story
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys i've just been thinking over some approaches after watching mystery's seminar DVD's, so far i have one oppinion opener that i can link to a story of mine that shows alot of DHV but i don't know how to throw it in.

I like this story and am always eager to tell it, i think it shows my sense for danger and that I'm abit of an adreneline junkie. tell me what you think

1. hey guys, question! do you believe in that flash that happens in a near death experience where you see your whole life at a glance? now bear in mind i have a reason for asking but i just want to see what you think then i'll go into it. (let them start but not get too into it, after all they're going to start reliving instead of just remembering the scariest moments of their own lives if you give them too much time)
You see the reason I'm asking is because I'm abit of an adrenaline junkie. I've done some crazy things just for the thrill of it. but in specific I was going cliff climbing with a friend. but you see the cliff we went to was way out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere in a national park. so we had to hike all the way from the car to the cliff and as we're walking along the side of the cliff face i notice this HUGE cave in the rock. now i don't know if you've ever climbed a cave which can be just as hard as climbing a 300ft cliff because alot of the time you're holding your entire body against a ceiling praying that your muscles don't give out. well stupid me, saw this cave and just had to see if i can climb it. now the ceiling was rough and easy enough to grab and i dont' know if you ever get into the groove of something and then just start going abit too far into it for your own good, no? happened to me just then. i started climbing this ceiling and by now i'm 12 feet above the cave floor which is ROCK nothing spungy to cushion my fall. so i start realizing that i've maybe pushed myself too far and that i should finish this off with a grand finale and just get back to the cliff that we were already planning to climb. my muscles now are aching and i see a hold in the rock just a little higher up and out of my reach but it looks stable and an easy lunge. so i breathe calmly and lunge for this hold. GOT IT!! i just barely grabbed it with one hand, when it breaks -the rock fucking breaks!! and i'm falling upside down maybe 15 feet to the rock floor when i catch a second of clarity and am able to swing around to meet the floor on all fours. my buddy said i looked like a cat landing on all fours like that, except a cat doesn't usually slip and bang it's knee like i did. but in all that time i was falling and trust me i would have died if i hit that floor on my back i didn't get that flash back feeling at all. i just knew i was going to die at that moment if i didnt' do something.

so i'm just looking for anything i can add into the story any kind of DHV details to add into the story.
btw guys this story did happen and was the scariest moment of my life. i'll leave out that afterwards i cried big sobbing tears afterwards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

How long does it take to tell the story?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Icon I like ur story u should defintly try it out tell us how it goes, I personally think that its not a good opener to set the mood for seduction, imagen talking about death in a bar its a little grim for sum chics but hey defintly give it a go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

The beginning of the story will need some rework. I don't think you should say "the reason why I was asking..." it's like a closing statement, leaving you no where to go in terms of your conversation... perhaps try, "my scariest moment was when i went rocking climbing on this cliff...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think youve taken jugglers 90/10 rule to the extremes,this is a bit like a 900/10 interaction.Although its good to talk my feeling is that they will start to lose interest after youve told them a story for 5 mintues without them having any input.Put yourself in their situation,your in a bar and someone comes over to you that youve never met in your life and starts giving you his life story....

If you can cut out all the details that they dont need to know and shorten the story down a bit I think its more likely to work,although it does sound a bit liek your trying to impress them which will ultimately lower your value,not DHV.

I guess the only way to find out is to field test...

let us know how it goes 8)