PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:06 am 
I happen to look like Tiger Woods, we've got just about the exact same ethnic background, crazy how it worked out. Anyway, you have any good ideas how i can exploit that to open a set? When I walk into bars, 70% of people nudge their friend and say under their breath (is that Tiger Woods?), 25% don't react at all, and 5% stop me and ask me questions, etc. I'm looking for better ways to open a set using that but without DLV-ing myself in the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:02 am 
dude if you look like a celeb and they're coming to you, that's all you need. You hit the social hook point just by virtue of them dragging you over into their set. she's already done the work of opening her own set for you. Run the rest of your routine and get to A2 and A3.

Post subject: i LOOK A LIKE A MAN
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:02 pm 
Hey there!, people used to say I look like Joey Lawrence back in high school then I looked like Antonio Banderas back in 2001 now I look like
Vincent from "Entourage " but no hot chicks what am I missing? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:05 pm 
Haha no idea, dude. I guess it's because Tiger Woods got that ridiculous swedish model for a wife, women seem to attach his social proof to me for some reason. Thanks for the advice newguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HB: Are you Tiger Woods?
You: Nahhh... but I'm a Tiger in bed reowww

haha sorry boring/tired night for me tonight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: freeski66
See, here's the problem, I've got Jack Johnsons/Kelly Slater down pat but no one knows who these people actually look like. Don't fret, you don't need to look like a celeb to push game on targets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha when she ask if yo uare tiger woods you should say something like:

"hell yeah i am, let me show swing. i really know how to sink it in the whole!"

haha that might get you slapped though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: kingjester
Well I'm ashamed to say this, but about 2 years ago when i was heavier, I looked identical to Eric Trump. The funny thing is, I could have been black or chinese for all it mattered because at that time, no one knew what he looked like.

Anyway, we are at a bar and I go up to this HB10 to dance with her and she totally blows me off. I walk away with my tail between my legs and my friend walks up to her and goes "Don't you know who that is?" and proceeds to tell her (the best part is, that is how we got into the club in the first place so all the staff "knew" who i was) She then comes over and i totally play it up. The best part is since she felt soo bad she said "let me buy you a drink, no one must ever buy YOU a drink"

Long story short, I end up banging her all with playing the facade that I was part of the Trump family.

The worst part is that I had given her my number and she calls me 2 months later, and not recognizing the number, I asked with my real name...she was pissed to say the least.

I know this doesn't demonstrate good game and it is like cheating, but she is at fault for being so shallow! hahaha

Post subject: Look like a celeb
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

As it has been said the opener is done, what you need is a come back......and don't let her think she is the center of attention this is done by involving her friends.

HB Hey you look like........."celeb"

PUA Thanks ... you look like my next girlfriend! Ha Ha... what's your name?.... are these your friends... lets go meet.

Kudos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My guess would be that wether or not you look like a celeb, the tricks is to act like one. Just look damn hell important as you approach the bar, and that should convince a few people more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that'd be quite a good opener actually. If you go in saying.

"Hey, I need a second opinion here. One of my friends over there just told me I kinda look like ........ (Insert celebrity name here). What do you think?"

It opens up quite a good natural conversation line. Talk about who she might look like, who else has said things about who you might look like. Your friends that look EXACTLY like ......

I'm going to try it out next time I go sarging. Some people have said I look a bit like Russell Crowe, so I'll try that one out. See how well it works and let you guys know.

Peace out.