Post subject: Female Opinion Opener
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This one I actually heard on the radio and kind of converted it to an opener. The great this about it is theres two options both of which can be manipulated. I've used it about 10 times and had great success in starting a conversation, and it throws the conversation into a sexual context.

Here it goes:

I need a female opinion on something, lets just say theres a couple that have been dating for awhile and have a kid... some stuff happens and they split up. Now the man still takes care of the kid and stuff, but he hooks up with another girl who knows about his kid and ex and a bit down the road he gets her pregnant. A few weeks later his ex, - knowing his situation ends up getting pregnant with another one of his kids.

Now, what do you (you girls) think?

A. Is this guy greedy? or,
B. Are these girls just stupid?

I've gotten all kinds of responses and usually if the girl(s) answer B, they seem to be more easily closed later on in the night. Thier answer also allows you to play the sweetheart if they answer B you can come up with a bunch of reasons to put down the guy.

On the flip side, if they answer A, well I'm sure you can come up with a bunch of reasons to defend your fellow player... and hopefully by now a bunch of ways to (nicely of course!) call the girls stupid.

Anyhow let me know what you think.

P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Welll its ok but i think , long mate, and if u dont play it right u can loose the IF (interrest FActor) try to play it simpler as i told u mate i think it can work but is still very long, just work it up -mate

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing. It is a bit lengthy and takes a few jumps. I can't really think of a way to shorten it up though.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This one I actually heard on the radio and kind of converted it to an opener. The great this about it is theres two options both of which can be manipulated. I've used it about 10 times and had great success in starting a conversation, and it throws the conversation into a sexual context.

Here it goes:

I need a female opinion on something, lets just say theres a couple that have been dating for awhile and have a kid... some stuff happens and they split up. Now the man still takes care of the kid and stuff, but he hooks up with another girl who knows about his kid and ex and a bit down the road he gets her pregnant. A few weeks later his ex, - knowing his situation ends up getting pregnant with another one of his kids.

Now, what do you (you girls) think?

A. Is this guy greedy? or,
B. Are these girls just stupid?

I've gotten all kinds of responses and usually if the girl(s) answer B, they seem to be more easily closed later on in the night. Thier answer also allows you to play the sweetheart if they answer B you can come up with a bunch of reasons to put down the guy.

On the flip side, if they answer A, well I'm sure you can come up with a bunch of reasons to defend your fellow player... and hopefully by now a bunch of ways to (nicely of course!) call the girls stupid.

Anyhow let me know what you think.

P
i kinda edited this one and used a similar thing but my own version of it,based on my friend who had a fight with his g/f,split with her then found out she was pregnant. Used it online with a HB9 last night and she dug it,turned on some game and she gave several IOI's and we got speakin about how shes guna take me out to dinner,hell she doesnt even stay in my country but its fun nonetheless