Post subject: Opener on the subway
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It was a packed Subway train in London today,

i saw this hot chick and i tried to open with her, but because it was busy i kind of fucked it up. Think it was due to the fact that like 50 people were right next to me , and although i was not afraid of rejection i was more afraid of them. Sounds stupid i know!!!

Any way, it got me thinking! Does any one know of any great openers for extremely busy situations, where there are not many exit points if you burn???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Only thing i could think of is asking her a non-personal question which she would actually answer: Do you know a nice place to drink some coffee? Or something similar. I really hate such situations, never had a proper pick-up in a crowded quiet place. Perhaps someone else with a better advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that you should use opener for that kind of situation.
Something like: Do you know how long does it take this train to come(or how ever do you call it)??
Or you could say something like: HI!!! I'm from other town, and I wondered if you know where I have to exit the train if I want to come to ....(some street or square)??
When you do that you should continue with your routines and stuff.

Also you can by direct by her and do this.
If she's standing there and doing nothing. You come closer to her
and start looking other people near here and then look at her and
say: Which person from here I need to kill, to get your number??

Both openers are field tested by my friend who is also PUA, and it works.

Talk to ya later...

-HB_Hunter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HAHAHA! Love the kill opener, IM young and so are my targets so cockyfunny ITS^^ nice topic

Post subject: Disslike the kill opener
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Well the reason I disslike that opener is that it kinda sounds like a pick up line from a comedy movie..bleh wont work in any wester country and espsially sweden, dont know bout the UK but but..IMO it sounds like something taken out of a teen movie or even a romantic comedy to cheesy.

B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: KrylonBlueHeart
Just go balls to the wall. Remember the PUA is the exception to the rule. If you go into a set with the confidence and your routines ready, theres nothing that can stand in your way. If anything the people near you will be stupified after seeing you do what you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Krylon brought up an important point
You can say anything to a woman, if you do it with confidence and determination,
That line is hard to pull off, since your body language and voice tone must be mastered, must be.
I personally wouldn't do it, but like Mystery would say
Respect

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Here is something I used last night.

I was at a bar, it wasn't extremely crowded but there were a bunch of people there. The waitress was talking with some people behind me and she had her hands on her hips. Her arms made a triangle shape. I backed up just enough for her to poke me in the back.

I turned around and grabed her arm (it was not forcefull at all, nor was it quick) and moved her arm off of her hips to flatten them. I then turned back around.

She then started poking me in the back on purpose. As I am turning back around, I say 'alright, alright, you have my attention'.

She made some comment about it hurting me, which I ignored. I asked her name. She told me. I did not offer my name and as she was asking for it, I told her that there were better ways for her to pick up guys than to use physical violence.

First a shocked look on her face, I smirk, she laughs.

It was fun times after that.

Double Your Dating by DD
(This will work on your inner game)

http://www.freewebs.com/xfman/
(This will work on your outer game)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good job is all i can say, same thing should work on the crowded sub.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Subway: I carry a book of poetry around with me. I have memorised one just in case. It is an over the top descriptive poem. I say "Oh god... Check this out... blah.. (I read the poem in a huge overacting way)"

I always use love poems. Aks her what she thought a person would feel if a man were to read it to you. (You just did but you are providing distance)Ask her what feelings the poet must have felt to have been able to write like that. Tell her you wanted to see how she would react to such thoughts and feelings because "not everyone is capable of these kind of feelings".. and now you are in conversation

This is just one way of many.On the metro I am never ever indirect. The other day..

"Oh my god I really have to tell you something before I get off..."
"You have truly fantastic... eyebrows"

her "My eyebrows?"

me "Yeah I noticed your eyebrows.. and I thought "I wonder if I go and tell her what I'm thinking she will turn out to be the kind of person who I want to meet"VM :arrow: