Struggling with absurd openers



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm
Posts: 6
In a few books these have been touted as winning lines. In fact the majority of openers seem to at least fall in to the category of 'a sane person under normal circumstances would think I'm crazy or at best a compulsive liar'

Assuming a bold lie or bizarre statement / question, 51% of me would be lacking the balls to approach a woman in that fashion and the other 49% would be 'what the fuck am I saying?'.

This kinda extends to situations when you can't get busted, by colleagues for example, and need a more subtle approach.

So I'm looking for either

a) A compromise: angles to go down with an element of truth which I'd be more comfortable with
b) ways to practice talking shit to people or other ways to get the fuck over it



Ideas people.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:31 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7434
Location: United States
The Fire wrote:
In a few books these have been touted as winning lines. In fact the majority of openers seem to at least fall in to the category of 'a sane person under normal circumstances would think I'm crazy or at best a compulsive liar'

Assuming a bold lie or bizarre statement / question, 51% of me would be lacking the balls to approach a woman in that fashion and the other 49% would be 'what the fuck am I saying?'.

This kinda extends to situations when you can't get busted, by colleagues for example, and need a more subtle approach.

So I'm looking for either

a) A compromise: angles to go down with an element of truth which I'd be more comfortable with
b) ways to practice talking shit to people or other ways to get the fuck over it



Ideas people.

Thanks


C. Quit over thinking the whole fucking concept and go say 'Hi'.

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:32 am
Posts: 1
It's a great story here. I know I'm very Sึu love it because it is very useful to see it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:02 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1012
By your post, I kind of get a feel that you're very intellectual person, who probably thinks and analyzes a lot.

But I do want to say, you are making this WAAAY WAAAY too complex for yourself.

You are over-thinking, and overanalysing a simple thing as to say a "Hi" to a girl.

But for the sake of answering it, and not leaving you with just a philosophy, let me give you some
practical EASY ways to start a conversation.

SITUATIONAL

A lot of times, you'd be in a grocery store, buying food and stuff, and you'd see a girl looking at a can of beans,
while you're looking for soup. So as she's reading the label, gently ask her, "Hey did you try any of these soups,
I'm looking for a good recommendation.."


And you'll get a conversation started.

STREET

I don't know why, but guys are scared to death to stop a woman on the street. Well actually, I do know why, as
I was one of the guys who couldn't do it.

But let's say a woman is walking down the street, and she's not talking on her phone, she's not listening to
music...she's just walking.

If she's walking in the direction towards you, you slowly stop and say, "Hey, I saw you from over there and noticed
your energy...I said to myself, i have to say "Hi" to this girl...where are you headed?"


And start a conversation.

More importantly than what you say to her is to say it in a way as if you already know each other. Like she's a
friend you talked to 5min ago, and you're just picking up on the conversation...

BARS/CLUBS

In bars and clubs, especially clubs, you won't see a woman by herself. She will usually be escorted by a girlfriend,
and very often they will be dancing.

Once you pass them, you can casually say, "Nice moves...who's a better dancer?"

And later when they tell you, you can say, "And which one knows the lyrics to all the songs?"

Clubs are like alternate reality for women, because there, they rule. They have drunk guys hoovering around them
like bees around a fresh flower.

That's why you don't want to linger on a girl or a group of girls.

Say something - and then move on.

APPROACH ANXIETY

Ultimately, if you want to eliminate your approach anxiety, where you actually can say your lines to girls, then I
invite you and anyone reading this to join my small test group, where I'm testing a new AA Cure, that cures
AA in under an hour.

You can read more in my signature.

So follow these inputs, and remember - less thinking and more action. You will learn more about
approaching if you go out and at least try these lines on 3 different women, than if you read 13 books on
approaching.


Hope this helps,

Phantom

_________________
I need 30 guys to test my new AA Cure technique, that eliminates your AA
in UNDER an hour.

Requirements:
>You have to be over 21 of age
>You're not comfortable approaching women
>You are serious about eliminating it

Apply At:Test Group


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:11 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:56 pm
Posts: 6
Black Phantom wrote:
By your post, I kind of get a feel that you're very intellectual person, who probably thinks and analyzes a lot.

But I do want to say, you are making this WAAAY WAAAY too complex for yourself.

You are over-thinking, and overanalysing a simple thing as to say a "Hi" to a girl.

But for the sake of answering it, and not leaving you with just a philosophy, let me give you some
practical EASY ways to start a conversation.

SITUATIONAL

A lot of times, you'd be in a grocery store, buying food and stuff, and you'd see a girl looking at a can of beans,
while you're looking for soup. So as she's reading the label, gently ask her, "Hey did you try any of these soups,
I'm looking for a good recommendation.."


And you'll get a conversation started.

STREET

I don't know why, but guys are scared to death to stop a woman on the street. Well actually, I do know why, as
I was one of the guys who couldn't do it.

But let's say a woman is walking down the street, and she's not talking on her phone, she's not listening to
music...she's just walking.

If she's walking in the direction towards you, you slowly stop and say, "Hey, I saw you from over there and noticed
your energy...I said to myself, i have to say "Hi" to this girl...where are you headed?"


And start a conversation.

More importantly than what you say to her is to say it in a way as if you already know each other. Like she's a
friend you talked to 5min ago, and you're just picking up on the conversation...

BARS/CLUBS

In bars and clubs, especially clubs, you won't see a woman by herself. She will usually be escorted by a girlfriend,
and very often they will be dancing.

Once you pass them, you can casually say, "Nice moves...who's a better dancer?"

And later when they tell you, you can say, "And which one knows the lyrics to all the songs?"

Clubs are like alternate reality for women, because there, they rule. They have drunk guys hoovering around them
like bees around a fresh flower.

That's why you don't want to linger on a girl or a group of girls.

Say something - and then move on.

APPROACH ANXIETY

Ultimately, if you want to eliminate your approach anxiety, where you actually can say your lines to girls, then I
invite you and anyone reading this to join my small test group, where I'm testing a new AA Cure, that cures
AA in under an hour.

You can read more in my signature.

So follow these inputs, and remember - less thinking and more action. You will learn more about
approaching if you go out and at least try these lines on 3 different women, than if you read 13 books on
approaching.


Hope this helps,

Phantom


Thanks for the response. Surprised by your answer TBH as it doesn't involve saying anything ridiculous. Although I totally appreciate the alternative approach which often evokes a response, albeit a negative one from a certain type of woman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 pm
Posts: 289
Let's get to the root of the problem:
The Fire wrote:
In a few books these have been touted as winning lines.

Which books are you reading?

_________________
We do what we have to do in order to do what we want to do.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: