PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this is a great opener that truely can make you the center of attention anywhere any time. this is an opener from my huge stash of secrets that i never tell anyone... but hey im drunk and i want someone to grant me access to the free e-book download on this site. if this technique doesnt get your targets attention it will at least get you some money/cigaretts/shots/whatever.

the technique

this works best with a wing man but you can do it by yourself also. the goal is to select a target and pawn as many people as you can before approaching her set.

first approach a random set that has nothing to do with your target.

(wing) "my friend here is a little drunk and he wants to bet me a cigarett/shot/whatever that anyone can pick out a stranger and he can tell you where they got any article of clothing that they have on right now. does anyone want this man to give everyone some free cigs?"

(people in set) thinking that they have an oppertunity to take advantage of a drunk guy at this time may respond "ill take that bet" if not who cares... the whole point was to gain their intrest.

(wing)"i love being able to take advantage of him when he's drunk like this... alright how about that girl over there (pointing to the target)"

(me)pretending to be a little tipsy respond "to me... its easy"

i then approach the set my target is in with a large group of people i dont even know following behind me giving me a huge boost of confidence knowing that i appear to lead a bunch of people displaying a huge DHV to the target.

(me-directed toward the target) "we all have a little wager going on that they could select any random person and i can tell them where they got any article of clothing they have on right now. chances are they pick you. do you wanna bet a cig/shot/money/whatever? Any article... ill tell you where you got it.

(HB)sure

(me)what item do you want me to tell you where you got it?

(HB)uummm... how about my bracelet?

(me)cocky funny respond.... "oh come on.... thats easy! you got your bracelet on your wrist!"

if she said necklace-"you got it around your neck" if she said pants-"you got them on your legs" im sure you get the point.

collect any winnings you may have conned and continue entertaining a massive set that you organized! remember to neg the target.