PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Women will continuously test you, they are genetically programmed to do so. Almost everything they do is based on these evaluations, and they will test you continuously to find out whether you are worthy.

The reason you should be happy that women are testing you... is because it is a sign that she is interested...

So what do you do when confronted with a TEST?

First take a deep breath and understand that she is trying to ruffle your feathers to see how you respond (Test 1 Confidence), and see if you can back up that cool boy walk with the cool boy attitude.

Second since you Teased her (C&F) she wants to see if you have a sense of humour or you just know how to dish it out (Test 2 Humour).

Thirdly she wants to see if you will run away, or not when she confronts you(Test 3 The Challenge)

So now that we have the background, here is how you remain calm and cool and pass her Tests.

With a basic view of the Opposite Theory... lets break this down

we realize that she thinks first and foremost that we will argue with her, thereby proving that we are worthless jerks, and reinforce her self thought perceptiveness to herself and her group....

wrong...

step one to diffuse an argument... is AGREE

So when she says, You are a Jerk.... or You are a Player

You say yes I am....

Sounds wrong don't it... but you just diffused the situation by agreeing and saying YES.... (even though you have done it in a Teasing C&F way it still will diffuse the situation)

Her intention was to shine a bad light on you with whatever statement or Test she gives you....

Now Turn the Tables on her intention... Misinterpret it as a GOOD characteristic or thing...

Rebuff her with phrases such as:

Yes I am a jerk/player and you love it....

or

so what is it about jerks/players that gets you all excited?

Teasing her (C&F) at this moment is appropriate and expected.. (anytime she tests is the right time to Tease)

So....

I'm so glad you like it...

I'm so glad your jealous...

work very well too...

These phrases will help in you in the art of Turning the Tables...

So jump to the head of the class... and Pass her Tests...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:36 pm 

Good Post Man , There have been a lot of talking about girl tests and how to respond to them , but never a simple post to knwo what to do in the situation.

Thanks

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Another thing to say when she does that is say "yeah, you should stay away from me I'm a playa"(disqualifier).
A good idea would be to instead of just passing her tests, instead set the frame that you're the priz, if she trys to test you on something or says something like "I don't like guys who...(whatever)", if you don't have a C&F response, make it seem like she never even said it, don't even acknowledge it.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

xfman... that was exactly what I was shooting for.. something simple that could be remembered quickly in the heat of the moment...

an effective way to cross platform the concept so that it can be used in a variety of scenario's...

The Hum V of Chick Tests...

Battle Tested and ready for deployment... lol

Thank you

Excellent contributions Jaxin

Home to the Best Coaches on the Planet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I’ve found sometimes arguing can come off in your favour if you do it in a cocky wind up sort of way. I was just having an argument with this one girl online just now and it seemed to work well. Allot of girls who have played the new Wii console are really in to it so I normally neg them with "computer games aren’t for girls" and so the fun begins. Sort of like push-pull theory start an argument then dissolve it then start another. I'm chatting to one of my female friends now and even she just said she likes “someone to playfully argue with.” (Her words)

So there you have it gentlemen, don’t be too quick to disarm an argument, play with it a little first.

However DON’T TAKE IT TOO FAR. I can’t stress this enough! Make it playful not hateful. The idea is to tease and appease not piss off and shout mean things at one another.

Regards

smoothie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Smoothie...

You're absolutely correct... there are many ways to skin a cat...

My intent with this article was to highlight an easy and effective technique that can be called upon quickly in the heat of the moment... that is adaptable on many different levels...

Another very effective approach is to just ignore the test like you didn't even hear it... but sometimes the mother hen or the cockblocker will call you on it...

With this technique there is very little memorization involved, thereby it makes it easier to wield when in the midst of a test... in front of a group of people... with the music off... and everyone staring at you....

Chatting online affords us a bit more reaction time then live in the field...
where this technique is tailored to.

Home to the Best Coaches on the Planet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good Post Man , There have been a lot of talking about girl tests and how to respond to them , but never a simple post to knwo what to do in the situation.

Thanks
wooord, great post dude