PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK this happend to me on the last holiday i went on, and i'm sure you have all encounterd some of the events in this.

Me and a friend were sat on a four table at the beginning of the night, it was our first night so we started early around 10/11 so the club was just filling up. Two girls came and sat next to me and my friend (which is unusual) and it were there first nights aswell. I had spotted the target i wanted but she was sat next to my friend and her year younger sister was sat next to me.

After afew storys and afew negs i had the interest of them both and my friend had lost interest so he wandered off leaving me with these two chicks about a 7 and an 9.

Both of them were complaining of being thirsty, hinting for me to buy them both a drink.... so this is what i said..

7: Aww i'm really thirsty
9: Me too
Me: You would like me to buy you a drink for you both wouldn't you.......
7: Yeah that would be great
Me: Instead we will play a game...
7+9: oookkkk
Me: Right, if you can go and find 3 guys and get both of you and me a drink off him i will do any forfeit you want.

I could say this because i knew they both liked me. So without fail these two hotties went and came back every two minutes with us all a drink from poor guys that thought they were in. There ended up being a table full of differnt kinds of drinks. The 7 got so cocky she went and got us all another just to show off! (trying to outperform her sister i think)

I had about £10 worth of drink infront of me just through a little game, i had been playful, i obviously wasn't desparate because i didn't buy them a drink and i was confident enough to play this game. All the major factors of succeeding.

Anyway the forfeit came.........
But for the next few nights i had the 9 wrapped around my little finger and had some great holiday sex!!

Try it, and get yourselfs some free drinks along the way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: chipbacardi
what's a forfeit?

Post subject: haha
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The forfeit well you don't really want to know. They had spied a dutch gay guy on the dancefloor and my forfeit was to dancewith this gay guy. Was really funny actualy because he thought he was in but anyway it had them in stitches! The rest of the holiday the guy waved and said hi everytime i saw him.

This proved i wasn't boring though and was up for some fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: kikojin@yahoo.com
Fucking Brilliant mate.. absolutely fucking brilliant.

this one is going in my book.

Silk

R/AFC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

100% sure that is not your MATERIAL. In fact it is Mystery's. I hope you aren't claiming this as yours? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Yeah, credit goes to Mystery on that one. However, good execution of the technique.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't think everyone that gets into this realm of PUA's knows who Msytery is, but even tho they should...

I think a lot of us will discovery different ways to get a close, but only to find out it has been done...

Either way...

It's good to know peeps are applying themselves and getting results...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
I'm gonna go ahead and make a good generalization that 99% of all AFC's that are interested in becoming a PUA have heard and read about Mystery, whether that be through the most popular route (reading the game) or even discovering "the game" for themselves. I mean the guy is ALL over the PUA realm. Not that it really matters who invented what strategy, we are all here to share our ideas and methods for the greater good of MANkind. hahaha