PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

As you all know, to seduce/attract a girl you have escalate fast and neg her. But should we also do the escalation/negging with a shy girl or 'less' beautiful girl?

In the last period I went on a date with two girls:
-the 1st was hot, and i didn't escalate fast enough and didn;t neg her. In the end, i was not much of a challenge for her. She found me a softy and didn';t want to date me anymore [i am ok with it, I messed up]
- the 2nd is less hot but she has something which attracts me. When I tease her, she gets offended. And when i escalate her, she goes mad. When I tell her that we should go to the next phase to get to know each more deeply, she was non-responsive.

What do you think? Two questions:
1. SHould we tone down the escalation/negging with the less hotties?
2. the 2nd girl i am about to lose, can i still repair/fix and how?

Many thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:12 pm 
Read My Book

Negging has in large been misinterpreted by the guys with low self esteem to purposely point out a womans insecurities to knock her down a peg so you can feel more confident in front of her. To "Take her off the pedestal", but when you're already on a pedestal of your own, is that really necessary?

I believe negging was intended to be a "playful joke" meant with humor. The reaction received should be laughter or a playful hit. People give the energy to you that you give to them. So if you come at someone with malice intent to knock them down, how do you think they're going to respond?

As a result I feel its something guys should completely do away with. Once you're in a grove you can make jokes, but it isn't at all necessary. With the proper frame you can be extremely nice, confident, and still get laid as much as anyone else.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:25 pm 
The Grand Puba

Sounds like you need to work on your awareness more than your PUA approach techniques. When pickup first began and before negging became the poster boy technique used by pickup artists, it had a purpose. Now you are writing a post saying that you have to do it. It sounds like you suffer more from being oblivious to what you are saying to a woman and this causes negative feelings towards you and in turn you try to escalate. You can't make a girl not like you and then expect her to make out with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you're unsure about it, then I'd avoid using negging. As stated, it is overused.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had a similar issue. With got women I was easily able to do the routines and get her attracted but with average looks (but intelligent honest) girls playful negs never worked. These girls got offended easily.

PUAs might frown upon going after average girls but I prefer average but intelligent gal to be more fun to with than hot dumb girl :-)

If you don't neg then they go easy on you and lookout for other men.

At the same time I found some PUAs who were able to pull off such girls by negs.

Personally I had more success with hot gals than average ones.

I thought I found worked with average girls is that I go straight to DHVs by story telling and then getting deep rapport. All this without any negging at all.

Are there any field reports on such girls?