PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi just went out Solo again Yesderday from 23:00 Till 3 it was cool i liked the Music Danced and stuff but when it comes to girls well the Problem was Simpel it was like an Army of Mans and not many Girls and the ones that were there wasnt so hot and the one i was interstet in well. to be hoenst i just didt had the courrage to Approach them or start a Conversetion i see it verry hard to have any Sucess or any kind of Conversetion the Club if litterly Full of Guys like i dont know the Numbers but for me it felt like there were like 200 or 250 People in the Entire Club and maybe 190 Were Man so the Problem is the Womans that were was intersted in were in Groups like one of the Girls i liked was in Group and mostly it was like a Group of 3-4 Girls i find it pretty Scarry to just go in fully Approach a Group of 3-4 Girls im doing this for a verry long time now and im still sufering from huge Approach Anxiety im acually 25 do u guys have any tipps for me? beside Chnaging the Club because this isnt really an Option or me because we dont have many good Clubs in my Town its just a Small town :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're not telling us much. Why are you afraid to approach the women you like when you are in these types of situations? Don't get me wrong...I have a pretty good idea why. The problem is that you need to understand your weakness before you can really get over it. Us telling you how you feel about things won't help you much. So write it out for us to read, be honest, and then we can help you with ways to attack those fears.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Allright so if i see a girl im interset in and i like to approach starting to ask myself im worthy to get her? do i have what it takes to get to know her? do i look good enough? Approaching a group of 3-4 Girls is so scarry for me idk why... first of all im really scared of getting rejected and i dont want that many Woman turn me down because then i will have even more insecurties aboutmyself i kinda think i deserve to have a hot girl ofc.. but really going for it is another story looking

My exgirlfriend broke out with me for another Guy so i feel really insecure it took me a long time to get over her

I am scared of falling in love again and then loosing the Girl again so i want to try to meet new Girls but inside i feel verry insecure i allways watch myself in the Mirror to check out if look good enough i probaly do this more then a Woman does it... so

Ive also got rejected many many many times when approaching not all time but alot of times and ultimatly i wanna learn this because i havent approached any Girls last Weekend and then ive also lost Motivation to go out Saturday because the bigest Problem is there are also many many many Mans its like 85%Mans and only 15% Woman doing any approched at the street is imposible for me SPAM i simple cant approach at all i jsut can say when a girl is walking by stoping her and really start a conversetion is quite hard i really run out fast thigns to say and my conversetions are mostly "borring" like many guys are telling me im just talking borring ussaly what i do is try to find out stuff about her where she lives whats her name her hobbys what she likes to eat and stuff im not such a good story teller i dont have much stories to tell either because im mostly alone

I live verry isolated at this momment i do not have a Job im just in my Parentsbasement playing video games or trying to Improve my game with Theorie reading but when it comes to the momment where i actually have to do the approach i feel like there is a T-Rex infront me it may sound funny but its not i know the woman cant harm me at all but the Emotional Demage she can cause can be harder then psychicel i dont care if a guy tells me i look ugly but if a girls say it i do...

At the End what i can say is im just a pussy.. i know i should not take rejections so seriosuly and stuff and i also know that there is no way arround it that u have to get rejected to become good at picking up girls its obvious i also saw many Clips online where also really tough pick up masters get rejcted and the result is theyh ave to get rejcted like 15 16 times untill finaly a girl says yes.. i have the unterstanding of it

What i think about myself is that im a fucking Pussy.. i need to devopl a hard skin where i actually dont care what he Girls thinks and stuff i think there is alot of inner game that i have to learn ultimatly i just wanna approach a girl but i still couldet do it last Weekend i will have to wait anoher Week for try it again well ye im being honest thats how it is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm 
The Grand Puba

You answered most of the problems yourself but the biggest problem I see in what you say is that you're harder on yourself than you should be. If you tell yourself that you're a pussy, you are doing anything but bringing down your own self esteem.

When you walk out of your door, you should literally be thinking that there is no reason that a girl wouldn't want you outside of her own faults. If you can point to reasons why they wouldn't want you, do what you need to do to fix that. Get a job and quit spending so much time in your parents basement. Make it a goal to create experiences for yourself. Every single thing that you describe, you have full control over changing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thansk for your answer yea i need to start writing some letters to get a job i dont really wanna lie to a girl about it and i have to work alot on self controll and probaly also controlling my toughts in the right direction and being more positive