Post subject: Reaproaching Texts
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

2 years ago before I was exposed to the ways of the PUA, I met this hot girl at a party. We kicked off well and managed to get her number despite being really inexperienced at the time. However, as I was unaware of PUA routines and methods at the time so I screwed up on the text game (badly!!!). We've not spoken for over a year. I bumped into her several weeks ago, she wanted to say hello, but I just ignored her.

I'm beginning to experience some regret for not reigniting contact that time, since she was up for it. I've got nothing in my schedule where I would see this girl again, realistically if I am to make contact with her it would be through text. But due to the nature of this particular situation, I wouldn't be using my usual text routine with her as I would with a girl I have a clean slate with. Therefore, how would you re-start a conversation with someone like her over text?

A lot of the "texting" threads on this forum and on websites are mostly full of stuff for you to use on girls you just met or have a clean slate with. What are the routines folks would use on girls they screwed up badly with years ago, ex-girlfriends etc

Post subject: Re: Reaproaching Texts
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I've got nothing in my schedule where I would see this girl again, realistically if I am to make contact with her it would be through text.
Is there time in your schedule to bang her?
Quote:
I wouldn't be using my usual text routine with her as I would with a girl I have a clean slate with. Therefore, how would you re-start a conversation with someone like her over text?
"Hey I just saw a poodle taking a dump in my yard, and I thought of you."