PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In the past I almost exclusively used the following method for getting numbers and setting up meetings during the day:

1. Strike up conversation
2. Casually mention some event I am attending. The event is usually a party, and describe why it is going to be good.
3. Ask if they would like to come and get the number
4. Alternatively if they so no, then tell them I'm a social type of person that usually has a lot of events going on and that they'd probably like one in the future.

*If no event exists, then make one up. In the meantime before the date of event find one, and then explain there was a change in plans.* I

I haven't been approaching lot lately, though have decided to make the change. Should I stick with the tried and true above or branch out more?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 am 
The Grand Puba

If it's worked for you before in a consistent manner, why change it?

Now to my criticism. You're selling an event and not demonstrating attraction. If the girl likes the idea of the event and thinks you're tolerable, you're still going to have to build from there if she takes you up on it. If you work on just being attractive, she's going to want to do something with you because of who you presented yourself to be and not the access that you can provide.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Now to my criticism. You're selling an event and not demonstrating attraction. If the girl likes the idea of the event and thinks you're tolerable, you're still going to have to build from there if she takes you up on it. If you work on just being attractive, she's going to want to do something with you because of who you presented yourself to be and not the access that you can provide.
I tend to convey my attractiveness through my appearance, body language, and tone of voice. I tend to stick to the adage the less you say the better. I don't mind if the initially show up because they think I am a guy with access or degree of social status. Building attraction and sealing the deal once they are there is ironically the easiest part for me.

Make sense?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

I tend to convey my attractiveness through my appearance, body language, and tone of voice. I tend to stick to the adage the less you say the better. I don't mind if the initially show up because they think I am a guy with access or degree of social status. Building attraction and sealing the deal once they are there is ironically the easiest part for me.

Make sense?
It makes sense but it isn't good screening. I personally believe if I can get a girl in my presence without a lot of distractions, I am sure I can build attraction. However, I know that the truth is that a woman's type does matter. If a girl is using you for access and you are not her type, you are wasting time unless you plan on spending a significant amount of time into seducing this girl and that's no guarantee.

I'm willing to bet that any woman that you've used this tactic on and it worked would have gone out with you regardless of the access you can provide her. However, if you like the tactic and it works consistently...why change it?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To each his own, you make good points. If anything their are other benefits:
-If you are not feeling her, then you still have a party
-A lot of the times that the girl is not feeling and is using you for access as you say, then they often bring a friend or two.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:07 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
To each his own, you make good points. If anything their are other benefits:
-If you are not feeling her, then you still have a party
-A lot of the times that the girl is not feeling and is using you for access as you say, then they often bring a friend or two.
Wouldn't it still be a party without her or her friends?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:30 am 
The Coach

Okay.... make this simple.

Step 1: Hit on the girl

Step 2: Gauge her interest

Step 3: Move forward or move on

Don't go through some weird script to trick a girl into giving you her number. She knows you're trying to hit on her so just fucking do it, damn it!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:08 pm 
Read My Book

Theres nothing wrong with your method, but why do you feel like you need an excuse to get their phones number? Is your attraction to them, interest in further getting to know them, and sheer desire to have their phone not valid enough?

I personally don't like taking women to events on a first date. Theres far too much going on. The goal for me is to go somewhere in which we could mingle with just the two of us, without interruption. That is assuming that i do go on a date. With SPAM & FaceTime nowadays, you don't really need to go on physical. SPAM act as dates and women are usually comfortable coming over to your place after an hour or two on SPAM granted you have barely above average conversation skills.

I also advise approaching off of your own interest and desire. It always feels sneaky and manipulative to me to do it any other way.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If this works for you and you're getting laid a lot fair enough! How many girls have you laid from this method? I can see the potential of building a social circle this way but to me it sets a bad precedent because you're not building any attraction in the interaction. If a woman is attracted to you it doesn't matter where you take her because she is interested in you and not the event and what she can get out of you.

In the daytime its better to try for instant dates and who knows you can even end up fuckin her that same day rather than wasting time with someone who might not be that into you and just use you to fill her own diary.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If this works for you and you're getting laid a lot fair enough! How many girls have you laid from this method? I can see the potential of building a social circle this way but to me it sets a bad precedent because you're not building any attraction in the interaction. If a woman is attracted to you it doesn't matter where you take her because she is interested in you and not the event and what she can get out of you.

In the daytime its better to try for instant dates and who knows you can even end up fuckin her that same day rather than wasting time with someone who might not be that into you and just use you to fill her own diary.
Just have tended to do things this way. I like the social circle aspect, and tend to approach more than one girl for a particular party. If anything it has gotten me a fair amount of respect from other men because I can bring a bunch of girls to a party or event, which in turn gives me more access to women. I think it plays into the access and social status type thing. Some times I have scored with more than one chick in a giving night, using this type of approach. Back when I did this consistently, it was solid for a new chick or 2 every week or so. On going flings I met using this approach where good to have over during the week or weekends where I did not want to go out.

I am one of those people that is very regimented and strict with my schedule, this type of approach also me to make the most of my time I set aside on the weekend for socializing with women. I use a more direct approach during the weekend or when I am looking to close the same day.