Post subject: My instagram opener :)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, its Salzy here and I'm new to the forums but for a long time online dating has been my specialty... Ranging from Instagram, Facebook, BBM and etc. If you got any openers for Instagram, just message me and I'll add it to this forum. If you want your insta game to be on point then you must have a pics uploaded and at least look like 6.5 plus have more than 200 followers.

Operner 1 - Make sure all of her new pics are recent

PUA: Yo quick question since you made a new insta account a few weeks ago

How do you delete your old account

HB: Blah, Blah on **how to delete it or something along those lines**

PUA: Oh my god

My DMs keep getting spammed

HB: HAHA or something related to the convo

PUA: Tell a story that you encountered on Instagram or say "A girl goes to me to give her a shout out on insta and then she'll tell me wtf"

HB: What a user or something along those lines.

PUA: Lool I know nowadays girls are kinda like begs

Each follower means a (your currency) for em **laughing emoji**

HB: Your talking to the wrong girls or something related to the convo

PUA: What's an ideal girl then

HB: BLAH BLAH

PUA:(GO ON TO TALK ABOUT OTHER TOPICS, A STORY, NEG HER IN A PLAYFUL WAY..)

YOU CAN THEN NUMBER CLOSE OR DO A BIT OF A3 BEFORE NUMBER CLOSING

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These definitely make sense and sound like they would work. I'll be sure to try them. How do I get all of the followers though

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
These definitely make sense and sound like they would work. I'll be sure to try them. How do I get all of the followers though
Simple find a guy who has a lot of followers and follow all the ladies he has on there. They will accept your request plus like their pics and they will like yours back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is direct and sounds genuine

PUA: hey I would remove that picture on your profile

HB:Why?

PUA: lol I hope you can take a joke, I thought you were adorable , I just had to say hi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For this to work you need to know where the HB lives, its usually in the bio.

PUA: Yo quick favour I just told a girl I'm from (the location she's from) Birmingham and she goes to me what area

Popped up coz you were like the first (her location) bham chick on my activity

HB: blah blah (she'll tell you an area or something related)

PUA: (say what the other girl thought of the area)
She goes its a scummy area

I'm going to act like people get stabbed there everyday :D

|| transition onto a normal conversation||

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hmm, I never thought about using instagram that way. Honestly, I've just seen it as a worthless circle jerk for women to catalogue their pointless lives. And being as such pretty much every girl I've ever talked to is posting to her account or creeping on people there constantly. Interesting topic and tactics.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hmm, I never thought about using instagram that way. Honestly, I've just seen it as a worthless circle jerk for women to catalogue their pointless lives. And being as such pretty much every girl I've ever talked to is posting to her account or creeping on people there constantly. Interesting topic and tactics.
Glad I can help ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Another opener is "Tnx for the likes n follow"

Do this when she has liked your pictures and has followed you.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:18 pm 
English Muffin

THIS IS GOLDEN, please keep these openers coming

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys all of these are great indirect openers but somehow girls know what you're up to unless you neg.. Recently I've tried to open girls with a neg on Instagram.. This includes popping up and saying "How tall are you in your picture".. She'll answer and might say how tall are you (IOI).. Then say your height. She'll then ask you your age and then say your age.. Ask her age and then neg again saying " considering you're only 5ft3 (her height) I thought you were 11.

You have now destroyed her protection should and highered your value by showing disinterest. Now you can transition on to a normal conversation but most likely she will be the first to make comfort with you.

WARNING - 1 OR 2 NEGS FOR AVERGAE LOOKING OR 3 NEGS FOR THE HOTTIE

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've also had success with direct openers and then adding slight sexual references and it worked. Indirect openers are good but girls use social media to meet guys who they can have fun with, not to make best friends.. Failure to make the conversation sexual will result in flakes or being her friend. You can make it sexual after an indirect opener. I prefer direct openers mainly because it's social media and girls wanna have fun. Any of these openers can work on any social media sight not just Instagram..

GUYS JUST PRACTICE AND TRY DIFFERENT THINGS.. YOU SHOULDN'T CARE ABOUT LOSING A GIRL. YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've had a lot of practice, since the last time I posted. One thing I wanted to share is the different types of negs.. If you read the mystery method then you already know there is shotgun negs that are used for groups, tease negs that are used for flirting and sniper negs to lower her value.

When it comes to social media you should always use tease negs.. Tease negs is basically flirting and do not use sniper negs because you are not in a bar and there is no point lowering a girl's value on social media. Examples of tease negs include:
-You are soo bad
-I bet you do a lot of squats when you go to the gym and etc.

This is a good way of flirting but I want to teach you the push and pull technique. Pull is when you make a sexual reference and you are indirectly telling the girl that you want sex. Push is when you let the girl know that you are not a nice guy and you don't care about sex. Here is an example:

I would love to train you in the gym but my fees are too high.
I hate the rain I would've given you my coat but I don't think it would fit you.

The red is for pull and the blue is for push.. This makes the conversation exciting and less predictable for the girl.

Also use false disqualification such as "you and me will never get along;)" and also use role playing such as "I'll be the devil and you will be the angel"

Now I will share with you my top 5 rules for messaging a girl on social media

1. Never send more than 2 messages
2. Only use emojis for sexual references
3. Don't always reply quickly and at times reply late to let her know you have a life
4. If the girl hesitates when you are sexualising the convo then take a step back
5. Get to know the girl before you get her number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:30 am 
English Muffin

Lol I was kidding

They all suck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol I was kidding

They all suck
Thanks for the feedback ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Lol I was kidding

They all suck
Haha, now that made me laugh.

But I actually think the dude is on to something.

You're creative, and your ideas are not that bad. Most guys open with "Hi you're so hot I need to have sex pls"

Anyhow...

Keep working on them. You might crack a code or something that can be replicable later. If you actually happen to do that, be sure to let us know ;)

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure