PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was just wondering is there a time a place where direct openers work better that indiret openers and vise versa. Ive found that indirect openers work best a night clubs and parties and what not and direct openers tend to be more effective with day game like coffee shops. If this is the case why is that?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You're in the right ballpark, but it's a bit more complex than that. If you're really curious about how and when openers work you should study Vin-Dicalos opening philosophy.

Basically he breaks down environments, and girls mental blueprints. Then he shows you a calibrated way of opening that optimal for the environment, but pivots to the correct style for what the girl is comfortable with by watching her reaction.

Girls are either direct or indirect based off of the timeline they use for dating strategies. Whether they like to stick to one man, or pick from a bunch of men.

Static - Dynamic - Dynamic in static are the three pick up - environments where things like college and workplaces are special circumstances that require a longer opening sequence for best results.

But the map isn't the territory that's why you do calibrated opening where you use what's best for the situation at first and then pivot off of her reaction.

Justin Wayne took his concepts and evolved them doing daygame in New York. SO what he does is he brok opening down into 3 categories. Direct - Indirect - and Neutral. And he has a flexible game system that simply starts off indirect then quickly transitions through neutral and into direct. He calls it direct game, but the opener just paces her reality into the direct game. But he'll also throw out an opening primer before hand and look at her reaction to see how receptive she is.

A guy posting about these looks the other day: post975094.html

The girls who are most receptive you can go direct on, while the shyer ones you go indirect or neutral with, and the ones you can't tell you go neutral or indirect with.

I like this much better because you're going from 0-100 really fucking quick but it's designed to progress as you test her reality.

I melded the ideas a bit for myself where I throw out my tester, use the thing most appropriate then calibrate to what's most acceptable to her, and then progress through a direct system that becomes more intense as the game goes forward.

It sound's like a lot typing it out here, and I'll admit that there is a bit of a learning curve but after you practice for a few hours and do it in the field it becomes second nature. Plus the opener isn't really that long even while calibrated the whole thing goes down in about 15-20 seconds.

This is what I live for.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I was just wondering is there a time a place where direct openers work better that indiret openers and vise versa. Ive found that indirect openers work best a night clubs and parties and what not and direct openers tend to be more effective with day game like coffee shops. If this is the case why is that?

Direct openers always work better. Being the kind of guy a women never has to question because your authentic is powerful as fuck. Direct openers also make for stronger connections and you won't waste your time on the "grey zone" girls.
Women love a guy who goes after what he wants – especially if what he wants is her. The further you go out of your way to meet a woman, the more impressive. Situations where you have to really put yourself out there give you a special opportunity to show what kind of a man you are. Example: There’s a girl in line in a busy supermarket. You wink at her, then loudly proclaim, “I have a huge crush on this girl right here. Does anybody mind if I flirt with her?” Crazy right? But guess what – if that girl has any kind of sense of humor, sense of adventure, or self-confidence – she will LOVE IT. You’re also showing her qualities that women find intrinsically attractive, such as: • You don’t care what people think • You know what you want in a woman • You’re fearless • You go for what you want in life • You’re not afraid to take chances • You have a sense of humor.

Live in the moment and have fun, There's no reason you should be indirect with women. I mean you can at first but ALWAYS state you intention or why your talking to her. here's another good example of a direct opener. “Excuse me miss, you look amazing!! But I have a question…do you always dress us this fancy to go to the laundromat, or did someone tell you it was my birthday?”