PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I recently have been chatting to this girl at a party, I used my normal routine which went really well (a collection of negs, push-pull techniques and jokes adapted from PUAs here on this forum and elsewhere). 25 minutes into the party, she got her phone out and we spoke about our phones, I felt that because we have a good connection going I said "so what's your number?". She however resisted and said with laughter "haha I'm not giving it to you" (almost with a :P emoticon). My response "that's your loss" laughing and unphased. For the rest of the night, she did flirt a bit more, but I had nothing to say to ask for her number again.

She didn't exactly say "NO" in a serious manner and she did flirt afterwards, but there is still that resistance. So how would you guys break down resistance? What would you say?

I do have her on facebook, but it's not really the ideal method to transition to messaging after face to face meeting.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You get affected by her rejection (which wasn't a rejection, but her joking around, but you saw it as a rejection) and didn't escalate things, which was what you needed to do.
Don't number close when you can kiss/fuck close.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I recently have been chatting to this girl at a party, I used my normal routine which went really well (a collection of negs, push-pull techniques and jokes adapted from PUAs here on this forum and elsewhere). 25 minutes into the party, she got her phone out and we spoke about our phones, I felt that because we have a good connection going I said "so what's your number?". She however resisted and said with laughter "haha I'm not giving it to you" (almost with a :P emoticon). My response "that's your loss" laughing and unphased. For the rest of the night, she did flirt a bit more, but I had nothing to say to ask for her number again.

She didn't exactly say "NO" in a serious manner and she did flirt afterwards, but there is still that resistance. So how would you guys break down resistance? What would you say?

I do have her on facebook, but it's not really the ideal method to transition to messaging after face to face meeting.
She's playing hard to get with you. And you didnt have enough wit to keep it going. Anyway why stress a number close if you already have the FB?
Send her a message or you can even call her now on FB
You want to waste time on the phone when really all you have to do is send a message on FB to setup a date and then have face to face in person meetings. Allowing for more physical escalation **hint hint**

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

She has her reason not to share the phone number. It has nothing to do with the great time you spent together. Perhaps she is in the relations which she cares about. All what you can do is to lead her to the point where exchanging numbers becomes obvious. But there is a good saying “You can bring a donkey to the river but you can’t force it to drink the water” ))