Ignore

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Ignore
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ignore

Last edited by supernova1547 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 am 
The Grand Puba

supernova1547 wrote:
Hey everybody so there's this girl I used to go to middle school with but now we're both juniors in different high schools and she got really gorgeous but I don't have an opener for her plus she's a straight A student while I'm in the B and C area don't really know what do do anything helps thanks guys

Are you saying that you couldn't figure out anything to say to her since you asked this exact same question 2.5 months ago?

Last edited by JackZero on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ignore
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I guess... I know it's embarrassing but whatever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

If you couldn't think of anything to open a girl in two months, then you aren't suited for the dating world.

If you don't have the balls to approach, how exactly do you expect a group of strangers on the 'net to help...?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 pm 
Read My Book

supernova1547 wrote:
Hey everybody so there's this girl I used to go to middle school with but now we're both juniors in different high schools and she got really gorgeous but I don't have an opener for her plus she's a straight A student while I'm in the B and C area don't really know what do do anything helps thanks guys

The bigger question is:

If you can't even think of anything to open with, how will you think of multiple things to have a conversation about, and then what about the date, what will you talk about then? Will you just sit in silence because you can't think of anything to say? Do you actually like her or do you just admire her because of the way that she looks. If I like a girl I can easily talk to them because I can ask questions based around the things I like about them.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just haven't thought about it, it slipped my mind I just wanted to get opinons from the outside world I already started talking to her I guess I phrased it wrong I already went on a couple of dates I just went with my gut on what to say and it worked so thanks anyways guys