Post subject: Re: Call or text?
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:08 pm 

LMAO... if you get fit enough no woman will reject you. That is the most retarded thought process ever.

Seriously? That is your game?

MY GOD!

So what would you tell guys was the reasons someone 40 lbs overweight like me gets women? It must be bull shit right?

What would you say if I was fucking a budweiser girls and corona girls? Like seriously dude? Kicking it and fucking fly chicks on the regular? It must be bull shit right?

The reality is attraction isn't looks orientated... yeah you can't be a slob, and physique can certainly add quite a bit of initial attraction to any interaction. That said a dude needs to walk up and knock fuck things up when he picks up a girl.... that's half the problem, the right approach, the right escalation, the flriting, it's not dude if you have a great physique girls will never say no... that's a retarded mindset.

I mean I've pulled girls from my model friend who is considered "hot" so I don't feel you one bit. Attraction is an emotion you create with a woman, it can be physique related... just as easily as it can be related to you driving a ferarri, or having a sense of style... or the right body language or saying the right thing... the best is the combination of all of them.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Arch
Jack
Rc
Poet

Lol this is going to end one way....

Enough talk

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:35 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Arch
Jack
Rc
Poet

Enough talk
Lol. Come on Neo, we've seen you try to get through to Arch too.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:57 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Arch
Jack
Rc
Poet

Enough talk
Lol. Come on Neo, we've seen you try to get through to Arch too.
Lol yeah... I just know this is heading for the picture challenge once the debate is being lost. Arch is going to come and say enough talk why so emotional and post a picture with a sign. This time it will have poets name added. I wish he'd just respond to the points though but the words enough talk are coming soon.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Poet still not grasping that it's not an either/or thing. You can have the mental game and the physical game.

A great body will increase first night lays. It's science. Still need to have the right mental approach to keep the girl, though.

It's why I preach all around improvement and not lame pua Jedi bullshit. Each small improvement in ALL facets reduces rejection percentages and flakes.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:09 pm 
Read My Book

I'm probably late to this, but at the point you begin over thinking is the point at which removing yourself as the one who is the real opportunity. Even the way you said " had to see if I hand a chance" suggest the character of someone that gets numbers here and there, and gets a girlfriend or lay every now then, but also isn't expiriencing any consistent ammount of success with high quality women.

You change your thinking and you change your life.

If a girl doesn't respond to my text, I never assume it was intentional. Why on earth would a girl intentionally not respond to me? I would call. And if she didn't respond respond my call I would just call someone else. Because I have much better things to do with my time than to worry whether or not some random chick I met at a restaurant is going to return. Perhaps she will, but I won't be spending anymore time thinking about it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Always call. There aren't too many that do that anymore. It in my opinion shows a higher interest level. I have had way more positive responses by calling than texting. Just be warned you need to be on your game because you don't have time to sit and think about your best response.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:56 am 

Quote:
Poet still not grasping that it's not an either/or thing. You can have the mental game and the physical game.

A great body will increase first night lays. It's science. Still need to have the right mental approach to keep the girl, though.

It's why I preach all around improvement and not lame pua Jedi bullshit. Each small improvement in ALL facets reduces rejection percentages and flakes.
It's not an either thing it's that you retardedly state well if you had your physique up to date you can bang any woman you want. It shows a complete lack of long term experience with women, that's just being real, not all women find the same guy attractive or the same type attractive. Some hate muscular guys, some hate skinny guys, some hate fat guys, but I've fucked several women I wasn't their "type" so you're so full of shit it's ridiculous.

You don't preach self-improvement, you preach get fit... that is a part of it but not even close to overall self-improvement I've come across guys with great physiques that didn't have any sex with many women, I've come across fat asses that fucked tons of girls... so yeah... You're perspective shows a complete lack of experience with women.

I preach Growth Mindset, do you even know what that is? (Watch you go read and look up a definition)

And besides that you do preach lame pua bull shit, you tell guys to play games, lie, bull shit. Why? Because you're not who you say you are. I believe in complete honesty, being direct and being masculine, you believe in being masculine but because you are actually fucking needy as all fuck. Oh you can't tell a girl what you want... bull shit you tell her exactly how it is and move the fuck on.

Friday night I had a naked girl in my bed, she asked me to hang out and take her to a wedding and was like na, I don't want a relationship. Sorry. I'm not looking to hang out, I'm not even looking to be your friend. That's abundance mindset, that's being masculine, that's being honest.

Say it how it is let shit land where it falls. WHO GIVES A FUCK. THAT IS MASCULINITY... well what if you really like a girl? Well than you do give it a shit if it works out chill if not? fuck it. That's the point of not being afraid of being you and letting loose. You don't believe in self-improvement and I want that to be clear. Self-improvement isn't about FILTERING yourself it's about BEING yourself... the moment you play chicken shit games like you can't tell a girl how it is whether you want more or less that is not self-improvement... it's not being fair to you.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Being fit is kinda money though.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:32 am 

Quote:
No doubt fitness helps but it isn't what gets you laid that's my point.

It gives you more warm approaches basically.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

True. But money doesn't get you laid either, although it can help. Good game doesn't guarantee a lay, but it helps...

I don't want to speak for him, but I think what he is getting at is that if you develop a fit body and cultivate your manliness and sexuality as part of your fitness, then you have a serious inherent advantage when gaming women. I personally believe fitness is the core of good inner game because it instills confidence and is the foundation for all other forms of self improvement. I mean if you can't invest in your own health and self image, then your priorities will be distorted.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

True. But money doesn't get you laid either, although it can help. Good game doesn't guarantee a lay, but it helps...

I don't want to speak for him, but I think what he is getting at is that if you develop a fit body and cultivate your manliness and sexuality as part of your fitness, then you have a serious inherent advantage when gaming women. I personally believe fitness is the core of good inner game because it instills confidence and is the foundation for all other forms of self improvement. I mean if you can't invest in your own health and self image, then your priorities will be distorted.

But he doesn't actually propose masculinity. He speaks on other things, like how was fitness even brought up in this thread? Call or text? very fucking simple.... yet he brought in fitness? WTF?

I think Fitness is absolutely a part of inner game, as well as self-esteem, self-confidence, but I also feel masculinity is a part of inner game... that means no games, no neediness, no need for dishonesty or bull shit. Just say what you say, do what you do... that' my style of inner game. It also means being sexual and escalating naturally and normally.

Hell he doesn't even bring up style and style is absolutely a part of masculinity to be honest, as is body language... not once have I seen him mention either.... this is my problem with him... his game is patchwork.

It's not fully loaded. Yes it's chill to be fit and it absolutely adds opportunities to your life. As does simply going up to talk to women... as does escalating.... as does going out and living life... as does.. just doing shit so your world is bigger.

That's my point getting fit is nice and you should do it for you as a part of inner game, which is why it's front and center in my life right now as me trying to create that habit. However to say that the structure of your game is only going to be related to your fitness level absolutely idiotic... having skills with women is far more indepth than physique... and will always be more than being a gym rat.

As someone who recently suffered a serious bout of depression I can say regular exercise is very important, as someone who is big on personal development I can as well, but as a pick up coach... I just can't say that is all you need to begin fucking women. It's certainly the place I suggest most men start but there are other things in play than simply having 11% body fat or less.