PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, so im 22 and considered a good looking, tall guy. But im pretty sucky at talking to girls. I often go out to nightclubs with friends and attempt to use various openers on girls. Ive been finding that long canned openers are not ideal for these types of clubs because of the loudness of the music and the inability to have a conversation until isolating.
So heres the thing. wtf is the best kinda opener for this situation? should i go more in the direction of gamblers stealth seduction and body language etc? or use direct openers?

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks, steve

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:10 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Hey guys, so im 22 and considered a good looking, tall guy. But im pretty sucky at talking to girls. I often go out to nightclubs with friends and attempt to use various openers on girls. Ive been finding that long canned openers are not ideal for these types of clubs because of the loudness of the music and the inability to have a conversation until isolating.
So heres the thing. wtf is the best kinda opener for this situation? should i go more in the direction of gamblers stealth seduction and body language etc? or use direct openers?

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks, Steve
Save the verbal openers for quiet areas

Use the non verbal openers for loud areas

Most guys have no clue how to do this, so this means, you can clean up really well since most guys are talking about their car and careers to girls when the music is about to 'DROP' -

Then physically escalate and then 'Go out side for fresh air' - Easy peasy

I don't even talk to women anymore, I do the same in quiet areas too, I don't get as rejected as I used to do since i've prepped the interaction up before I have approached

Last edited by Dragula on Sun May 15, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

This is a bare bones breakdown of what works for me.

1. Force IOIs
2. Get them to dance
3. Get a name and give a compliment
4. Isolate off dance floor

EDIT: basically what Dragula said

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

let your body speak for you,dancing is awesome opener,as for the verbal opener what ever fits you,hi,what"s your name is what i do

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For me I learned serious dance moves early on. I'm most comfortable picking up a girl in a club than anywhere else. As a matter of a fact I pretty much can't pick up a girl anywhere else which is why I'm here.

It's actually very easy to get just a few dance moves that work with almost any song and look good. Then teach yourself a few transitions from one dance move to the next and you are set. If you can clear a circle with dancing, you can pull just about any girl that is watching. YouTube is awesome, you can learn anything there, practice in a mirror. You would be surprised at what a few weeks will do.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Point out a DUFF and ask, There are weight limits on car seats, airlines, skydiving, military, horseback riding, kayaks, and bikes……how is it there are no weight limit on high heels?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ht6gSClAzo