PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

http://ipickupwomen.com/easily-escape-the-friend-zone/

Could I get some feedback and advice please?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm actually not going to read this article but I will comment none the less. The PUA marketeers constantly push "escape the friendzone" articles and offering of advice because it sells so very well to non-reformed AFC's. The truth is the friend zone is very hard for noobs to escape from and even if you do it's rarely worth the time or effort. Of course the hidden secret is to become the guy that doesn't get friend-zoned, which isn't all that hard.

The couple times I've done it was based on the intricate and devious stratagem of not giving two shits and letting them come back to me, at which point I barely cared about the result.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

That's a very good point. I also have an article on how to AVOID the Friendzone in the first place. This is more for cases where you suddenly realise you want to pork your best female friend ;) haha. Maybe when you've got a girlfriend, so you friendzone a hot girl, then you split up with your girlfriend... you know, some guys still get friendzoned :P

It took me a long time to get to a point where the friendzone was no longer a problem. I HATED the friendzone, as most guys do. Even though there's a lot of articles already out there, I still like to think I'm doing my bit to prevent other guys going through that crap.

Thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm actually not going to read this article but I will comment none the less. The PUA marketeers constantly push "escape the friendzone" articles and offering of advice because it sells so very well to non-reformed AFC's. The truth is the friend zone is very hard for noobs to escape from and even if you do it's rarely worth the time or effort. Of course the hidden secret is to become the guy that doesn't get friend-zoned, which isn't all that hard.

The couple times I've done it was based on the intricate and devious stratagem of not giving two shits and letting them come back to me, at which point I barely cared about the result.
Basically this. I wrote about that on my site actually ... It's the same thing as "getting a girl with a boyfriend/boyfriend destroyers/etc." it's just marketing garbage because that stuff is in high demand, but the reality is the odds of accomplishing it are almost zero.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Actually, I find the friendzone EASY to escape. Maybe thats just down to the type of girl I attract?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually, I find the friendzone EASY to escape. Maybe thats just down to the type of girl I attract?
Most likely means you just weren't in the "friendzone" to begin with... there's a difference between banging a girl who is a friend and being in the friendzone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Well yea, to be honest, I haven't been FRIENDZONED since I was bad with women. However, I always did manage to escape.