Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update
Just a quick update! So around 8:30 she texted me for a second time(I never answered her first text) and mentioned an inside joke we had. I replied with a joke in which she responded with "I HATE YOU!!" (Jokingly). A couple minutes later, she posted on my Facebook wall
Girl: "Come back to ******* (My home state)".
Me: "Looks like someone misses me! I'll be in New York for a couple of days and then I'll be home. We'll have to plan a date night."
Girl: "I only miss you because I miss having a punching bag!!! SO THERE HA!"
Me: Inside joke (sexual)

Conversation goes on for a couple of posts at which time her sister also joins in commenting.

During this whole session on FB we were also texting back and forth for a good hour then she stopped responding. So I missed my chance to end the conversation there. Better luck next time.

Edit: She texts me back 2 hours later

Girl: I like you
Me: This is all so sudden of you, I don't know what to say, I'll have to think about it and get back to you.
Girl: FINE I TAKE IT BACK
Me: Sorry I have a no refund policy, anyways i'm off to sleep night.
Girl: You're mean :(
Me: I know you can handle it, night.

Now I think this ended well as I managed to end the conversation after only a few texts. I plan on not texting her tomorrow morning and perhaps waiting for her to text me. Any thoughts?

What I Learned Today:
- By not responding to her text (similarly to how she didn't respond to mine), she will notice my absence and act on it
- Best way to stop worrying is to control the situation - The conversation should be directed by me
- Freeze outs can be effective
- Admitting to being peeved or annoyed is not bad as long as it is done in the right fashion. (Untested)

Last edited by NoPlease on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Long Term Relationships:As promised - here is a list of helpful LTR resources

Building Long-Term Relationships as a PUA Part 1 http://www.powerful-connections.com/bui ... ua-part-i/
Building Long-Term Relationships as a PUA Part 2 http://www.powerful-connections.com/bui ... a-part-ii/
PUA for LTR (A blog - couple of useful tidbits of advice here and there) http://pua4ltr.wordpress.com/
Video on LTR Courtesy of Damien D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrYpAZgC ... r_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You're on the right track bro; as far as voicing your concerns, actions speak louder than words. Keep up the freeze outs until its obvious she wants to talk, lead the conversation where you want to and ALWAYS end it first. Also don't reply wit the quickness, make yourself seem busy so she is fighting for your time, make her feel rewarded for getting to spend time with you. If nothing changes, it would seem its best to say something about it but NEVER give an ultimatum. She will undoubtedly choose the answer you don't wanna hear. Hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update
Hello forum-goers! Just a quick update. So far today she hasn't texted me yet (it's 5:00 PM) However she did post on my Facebook wall "hiya sweetie miss ya, come back soon ;)". I am not completely sure this was her posting (could have been her sister or one of her friends) however how should I proceed? Should I respond to this wall post or wait for a text later tonight? OR shall I send her a text instead? My fate depends on your decision. Choose wisely ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Apologies for the lateness, however this could have played in your favor in that if you didn't respond to either the FB post or text her you are cherry. If you did on the other hand, did she reply? By seeming too busy to correspond with her you are DHV in the regard that your work keeps you too busy to text her, aka important job = $$$ and as we all know bitches love $$$! No response, go ahead and text her today but seem busy and gauge her reaction, but this is your shit brotha call the shots on your own and be "THE MAN" take control and most importantly, don't get that oneitis!

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update: Hello PUA'ers! Noplease here with another update on my situation. So after taking the community's advice, making myself slightly less available, taking charge of things, etc... I've come to the point where it seems like my relationship is back on track.

I will be on a date with my girl tomorrow evening and I'll update the community as to how it goes.