Post subject: Alpha6 approach journal.
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I want to create a narrative-like journal of my approaches (I'll leave this limited to cold-approaches).

My approaches are generally unconventional/situational if I can help it I don't want to get too dependent on one thing. All names are made up/ fake.

Feel free to add any feedback/ comments/ questions you see necessary...

Thanks for reading! :D

HB Latina, University Approach
This is in my University... This is the part of campus attached to the hospital where many of the health students take classes, so most of the students are Ugrad seniors or juniors or otherwise medical students.

There is a latina girl who I always saw around campus, she'd smile at me but I never really got to talk to her. She has a very pretty face and a KILLER BODY!!!!

I entered the computer lab to check my e-mail, close up some work really quick, etc... It just dawned on me I was sitting next to my gorgeous latin crush!!

This was probably going to be my last year at the school, I thought "fuck it, YOLO!" lol.

I turn to her:

"Hi, I know this is random, but I find you very cute I just wanted to say hi."

I watch as her lips curve into a smile exposing a row of perfect teeth.

"I'm Alpha6, what is your name?"

"I am *Maria."

I realized if you are having trouble conversing with a girl it often times it is b/c the girl wants you to have trouble... she may be giving you little to work with/ one worded answers, etc...

If she likes you the conversation will flow smoothly, as it did in this case...

I ask Maria what she is studying... She says she entered the graduate nursing program.

I could sense I was EXTREMELY nervous when I started and could feel fidgeting on my face (She might've not caught it due to the shock value cold-approaches have) but it dissipated as the time went on.

I say her grades must be so good (b/c my school's program is SUPER competitive). She downplays this (like anyone would).

I tell her my mom is a nurse and speak a little bit about it. We converse a bit more, while I passively finish up my work on the computer.

I attempt a number exchange; offering to go out with her sometime.

She says "I can't, I'm seeing someone..." With a regretful smile she says "I'll see you around though".

I tell her it was a pleasure meeting her and leave.

Goes to show, a top quality girl will not stay single for long, I've had ample opportunity to approach her, but I did it when it was too late. Oh well, it was fun... I like finally breaking the ice with gorgeous girls just to say I did.

Something about a hot girl being a distant unicorn I'll never get to talk to, I don't like... I like to talk to them, even if it's just a name exchange.

*All names are made up...

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You acted like an AFC. You broadcasted intent right away by complimenting her. Try canned openers, and neg hits for legit hot women. Try running a pattern or two even the boyfriend destroyer. You were out of frame. When thoughts about that one girl come to you again approach ten other girls first.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You acted like an AFC. You broadcasted intent right away by complimenting her. Try canned openers, and neg hits for legit hot women. Try running a pattern or two even the boyfriend destroyer. You were out of frame. When thoughts about that one girl come to you again approach ten other girls first.
AFC's don't approach.

I was direct I don't like to play games, if a girl isn't receptive to normal conversation that's it for me, I'm not gonna jump through hoops. If she didn't have a bf I'm certain I'd close.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Soccer Girl

I head to the University gym to get a work out in. Afterwards, I head out; there is a girl leaving the gym the same time as me and is walking in the same direction as I am.
I like girls that work out.... I love their fit bodies, and the fact that they take care of themselves is a good thing.

It's a bit dark, I usually don't start random convos at night time (girls spook easily, but I made an exception).

I liked her legs... and by god I decided I'll just tell her!

She has on a pair of headphones,

I say "Hi"

She looks at me. I anticipated her to take off her headphones, but she doesn't I realize she lowered her song.

I tell her I really like her legs, I then ask her what kind of work out she does to get them toned..

She removes her headphones and goes on a little about squats (or whatever work out can't remember, lol).

There is that very slight lapse in which the target is unsure whether the question was in passing or to initiate a conversation.

I like her vibe from my initial approach (she is smiling and appears friendly), so I decide to continue.

I ask her if she does any sports and she tells me yes.

I tell her not to tell me, I want to guess.

I make a quick hypothesis based on her physical appearance and any other subtleties I can pick up...

"Volleyball!" I said.

"Nuh, uh" she replies with a smile...

I try once more.

"Soccer" I say confidently.

"Yes!" she replies.

I then notice she has a sports hoodie on.

"I promise I didn't even notice you had that hoodie on" I joked...

"It doesn't matter it doesn't say 'soccer' on it" she replies.

She was right... it was a generic sports hoodie. (phew! That could've ruined my psychic cold read )

We converse a little more... I ask her what year she is. She tells me she is a freshman...

In hindsight I can see it on her childish face.

I'm a Graduate student... and to me Freshman undergrads are practically babies.

We reach the fork in our "road" (where we have to walk different directions). We shake hands and exchange names...

For some reason I didn't want to number close (even though I think I may have gotten it).

"Nice to meet you!"

I say goodbye and continue home.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You have balls man. Good job. You just need to work on some routines, patterns, etc. Usually, you don't give a decent looking woman a compliment. You need to break her bitch shield and make her feel just a little self conscious. These are called neghits. Just remember to keep a cocky and funny attitude. Kiss closing is always a close and a number close isnt worth the time in your phone. Thats a principle I live by you know. Shed your insecurity and embrace the cromagnon man inside of you.

Oh yeah remember to

Demonstrate value
Elicit Value
Anchor
Pattern
Establish Rapport
Run Routines (If Necessary)
Close

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks bro,

I do sometimes but I find myself overthinking it and it feels unnatural. I try to start natural convo, I think I'm good enough at holding an interesting convo, if she responds well to my opener and I reach the hook point I'm money!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you can compliment on an open but you should immediately add a neg.

You: "hey I like your legs... (yadda yadda) "
Her: "blah blah"
You: " (with a cocky smile) yea I wasnt gonna say anything cause you look kinda weird , but thought it might be worth the risk"
Her: "Weird??...What do you mean??"

million ways to go from here, tease her about something little, or just plain ignore her asking why you think she looked weird and keep talking, that unanswered question will drive her nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

^ I'm the king of doing that off of cold-reads.

Made up example: You're not from here are you?

"No, how can you tell?"

Then usually don't say it to keep her in suspense, or transition into something like: Your body language, (people from so-and-so generally do this...)