Post subject: Almost!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Before I begin, I'm a girl seeing if it's possible to game the gamers (so to speak).

I was at the gym and kicking myself for my AA around the HB[lokes]. So, I picked a HB#8, sat down close to him smiling, making eye contact so it was clear I wanted to say something. Unfortunately he was just about to start a gym set on the machine, but he stopped and smiled back at me questioningly.
Me: "Hey, are you busy?"
HB: "Not really" (even though he was, IOI? or politeness?)
Me: "Great, so you would be pretty strong, yeah?"
Him: "Haha nah not really"
Me: "Uhuh, cos I was going to challenge you"
Him: "What were you thinking?"
Me: "Thumb war?"
Him: "Ahh... Umm... I don't know. I guess as long as it's quick."
Me: "Oh you're busy?"
Him: "Yeah..."
Me: "Don't worry about it then"

And I went back to my gym buddy. So, essentially I bailed on the set, but I was getting 'ohgodno' vibes and didn't want to force it. It seemed to be going well, smiling and friendly, but he then obviously just wanted to be left alone after I mentioned a thumb war.

Feedback? Any critiques would be great, thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: mikel12541
I'm thinking that after he said as long as it's quick you should have responded with something like "Don't worry i'll beat you quickly ;)" It's cocky funny and challenging. I know that when a girl challenges me I usually want to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually thanks, that would've been great.

But if anybody had any ideas as to why he backed off I'd really appreciate it too, I think there might be more to it than he just didn't like thumb wars haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

it does kind of sound weird.. i mean.. it's already different when a girl comes up to a guy.. (especially if he's not used to it).. then all of a sudden, you're going to ask him if he wants to go for thumb wars.. he feels like you were just bullshitting him.. my 2 cents..

also, i think direct game is better used by girls.. i mean if a girl comes up to me and say "hey, i think you look good and i am interested.. can i get your number.." i probably give them a hard time first.. but eventually give in.. lol.. because usually girls are the one's who plays games.. that's why most men, doesn't know if they are picking them up... IMO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah uhm.. Men are different than women. All a woman has to do is stress or emphasize her assets (tits & ass), and play hard to get. You should get any man to look at you. If he has the balls, he'll come up to you.
If he doesn't, you could give him (or better: on of his friends) a clear IOI, so that he will approach. I wouldn't recommend you approaching a guy, frankly. A man is like a little child: he wants what he can't have. Whatever is within his reach is not interesting. So if you approach a man, you'll convey the non-verbal message that 'he can have you if he wants'.
You have to make him dream about you, be the top of the mount everest. Oh, and let other guys than the target hit on you, don't come of as a slut (pardon my French), but as a classy lady that only hangs out with the elite of men.

If you ask a guy to thumbwar with you, you don't really convey that you're special, and you're out of his league.

Oh, and another thing: the fundamental difference between male and female seduction is the following:

Women look for a man who will be loyal to her if she would give birth, who can maintain her and her children, who can protect her. This is written, it's in your system. So what will a girl look for in a man? Loyalty, strength, good genes (including looks) to bear a good child.

Now a man is programmed to do one thing, and one thing only: to distribute as much of his semen as possible. So what does a man look for in a woman? Looks. A nice ass, to bear a healthy child, big breasts to feed the child,... So a woman that will 'produce' a strong child with his genes.

Of course this is all a bit relative in modern times, but it's still the fundamentals of our existance.

So basically: an ugly man can have a beautiful woman, as long as has the personality and a strong position in society.
an ugly woman will probably not be able to hook up with a good-looking man, because he'll be hooking up with the best looking women.