PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:13 am 
Dedicated Member

So my online game has gotten a lot better since I started I close most of the sets I hook, np. What I'm having trouble with is when should I text her and what to say.

Sometimes if a girl is fun my text game is great, if she's non-responsive not as good. I literally have no game plan for text game and end up using a collection of lines I have on rotation in my head. And it's really frustrating, I don't know what a good structured text convo looks like. Once I see the finished product I'll know how to figure it out myself. I'm tired of flakes or girls not responding back.

Can someone please walk me through the process of what to do once texting them, open to close. The proper way. I don't wanna Abe boring and interview them.

One thing I did realize is that once you set the date, is better to call them after words. Day or so, w/e. It's Easier To Get The To Agree To A Date Via Text I Noticed. Correct?

***Usually I say, Hey X it's Pink From OKC
Her: her Pink blah blah :)

>>>> Here is where I got nothing to say <<<<<

I literally have no clue. I been doing it my way for a while but I'm here to learn new and better ways! :)

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:27 pm 

Hey pinkfloyd123 - I sent you a PM.

You don't need to make conversation if you're not good at it.

You can't fuck up if you don't say anything ;)

Some people use texts for logistics only - and that's completely fine if you're better on the phone or in person. Some people are very good at texting and can build a tremendous amount of interest and sexual tension with text (problem obviously is that you can't fuck a girl via text so eventually, you have to see the girl to close the deal!).

I'd stay away from canned lines... The 'rotation' you mentioned.

Watch for indicators in the conversation which tell you she's either interested or not. Short replies or no replies generally mean it's fine to just drop it - don't send another message until you have a reason to.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You wanna know what this girl does in daily live right? You are interrested in her right?

So its realy simple actualy haha.
You wanna ask her what she likes, what she does, what she wants, while telling her what you think about that and what you do when she asks it. If you are creative in this, it wont even look like routine.

I ask stuff about evrything like: animals, music, hobbies, movies/series, study/work, locations, games, art/design, going out.
When she answers one of these questions its not hard to say: "Thats so cute!", "Haha thats pretty cool.", "Wow thats sexy!". And sometimes you push saying: "I would never do that haha", "Lol thats kinda craizy huh :O", "Oh thats a dealbreaker im out! :P"+"just joking!".

The thing about getting the number is, there should be a reason for it. Like a picture you want her to show you about her sexy dress, cute dog/cat or she already agreed on a date. That way you can easily continue talking on SPAM or whatever you use. Its not hard to reopen the chat on the new medium when she sends a cute picture or you start planning a date.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Some people use texts for logistics only - and that's completely fine if you're better on the phone or in person. Some people are very good at texting and can build a tremendous amount of interest and sexual tension with text (problem obviously is that you can't fuck a girl via text so eventually, you have to see the girl to close the deal!).

Watch for indicators in the conversation which tell you she's either interested or not. Short replies or no replies generally mean it's fine to just drop it - don't send another message until you have a reason to.
This is something that I have been working on lately. I've had some luck on Tinder and POF, gotten a few numbers, went on a date last weekend (which was...., a different story), but I am still trying to judge the whole "text" game.

My question is; Short replies or no replies, shes not interested. Well I had talked to this girl briefly the other day for about 5 messages, before I said heres my number, shoot me a text. Low behold, she sent me a text about an hour later saying "hey its xxxx". I respond casually, hey hows it going, small talk, but got short replies. I finally said screw it and asked her if she wanted to get a drink later after she got off work, but no reply now? Is it better for me to give short questions and replies back?

I am not going to message her back and leave the ball in her court, but I guess I want to make sure I handle things more tactfully going forward.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:20 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

This is something that I have been working on lately. I've had some luck on Tinder and POF, gotten a few numbers, went on a date last weekend (which was...., a different story), but I am still trying to judge the whole "text" game.

My question is; Short replies or no replies, shes not interested. Well I had talked to this girl briefly the other day for about 5 messages, before I said heres my number, shoot me a text. Low behold, she sent me a text about an hour later saying "hey its xxxx". I respond casually, hey hows it going, small talk, but got short replies. I finally said screw it and asked her if she wanted to get a drink later after she got off work, but no reply now? Is it better for me to give short questions and replies back?

I am not going to message her back and leave the ball in her court, but I guess I want to make sure I handle things more tactfully going forward.

Short replies meaning "not interested" isn't always the case... you really have to judge things based on the circumstance. Some girls are bad texters and just give short replies... and if that's the case, all her replies are going to look like disinterest.

Get to know your target a bit so you can gauge reactions more effectively.

For your specific question. Don't follow up... But rather give it a couple days, then hit her up again - pretend the first date request never happened... If she ignores you again then you've got your answer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Quote:
Short replies meaning "not interested" isn't always the case... you really have to judge things based on the circumstance. Some girls are bad texters and just give short replies... and if that's the case, all her replies are going to look like disinterest.

Get to know your target a bit so you can gauge reactions more effectively.

For your specific question. Don't follow up... But rather give it a couple days, then hit her up again - pretend the first date request never happened... If she ignores you again then you've got your answer.
Understandable. I am starting to think that maybe I jumped the gun a little too quick when I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink after work, since we had only moved the conversation from Tinder to text in the morning. Almost coming off as too eager, without expanding on the conversation more to get to know her.

Like you stated, I don't think I knew her enough to make the proper call, so now I feel like the chance has likely gone down the chute. However, I will give it a couple days and give it another whirl.

Thank you for your input, much appreciated! I feel like I am starting at square one since it's been 6 years since I've had to date, so I'm learning what to do and what not to pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've found that using text for logistics only tends to reduce the number of f closes somewhat, but it also leads to higher quality f closes and wastes a lot less time.