PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1st date seemed like it went awesome, physical attraction, heavy makeout and kissing, and mental connection (with deep conversations) going both ways. However, after being thanked that night for givin her a great night, starting from the following morning, noticing slower and shorter unenthusiastic text msgs. Is this necessarily a sign of disinterest, or could be a shit test or "cool-off" period? If the former, doesn't make much sense to me given she really seemed like she was into the touching and was having a fun night (and wasn't very drunk to blame it on the alcohol). Should I lay low as well for a day or two and follow it up with something clever? Advice much appreciated. Thanks...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 am 
Dedicated Member

Did you plan to see her again after the date? You shouldn't waste too much time on texts. Texting should only be used for logistical purposes to set up the date. Ask what her schedule is like and set up another date then game her normally and escalate for the full close when you see her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

After the first unenthusiastic text response I got back, the following day I sent one that asked how she is doing, to which she did not reply at all. Should I just not message until a few more days and then try once more with a more direct message like "hey, when can we meet up?" as if nothing has happened, or should I call instead in 1 or 2 days? It's bugging me the most because I am confused and I just really want to know what is up or if something I did upset her which I'm not aware of. Should I be bold and acknowledge that I realize that something is up with her interest level and show that I care to resolve it, or play it cool like an alpha who is used to getting slower responses cause I'm too busy to notice it anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you can call her and are not afraid why not? Call and arrange a meeting. You are just risking it with the texts. She is either busy, doesn't have the time to reply, she is not interested in texting, or she did not see the texts. In any case it only raises more questions for you and you leave so much for chance. Plus all the fails are left in history for her and you to be reminded of. I'd say it's best to call and arrange a meeting.