Post subject: Ace's douche game
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

For the last week I have been mixing different puas styles into mine tonight was mehow/ace. Bit of background is in order for this story to make sense, here is my week;
monday - passed out in the street and got robbed
tuesday- Went home with a girl with a bf got to hers and he woke up ... ooops
wednesday - non-verbally owned a set opened she was all over me had to take my wing home
thursday- started drinking at 2pm was still fucking at 7am when I needed to go to my new house to accept delivery on some stuff.

so this in mind I am fucking dead literally don't have an ounce of energy left, yet travelled across the country for a night out.
So I laid out my plan, work the room and be a value giivng machine mehow style and if I get tired run Ace's douche game.
I enter the club give value then am fucking tired, so anyways my bro re-opened a set from last night and I meet her sister the conversation that followed was essentialy this;
her: Hi I am the attractive sister
Me: the arrogant attractive sister?
her: yep
Me: fuck yeah

then she asks if I was out last night I respond with " yup hence not sleeping last night". Then "are you out looking for women" responded "always".
This forwardness continued till I essentially implied she was a cheap slut that wanted to sleep with me (this game is not for the faint hearted), she loved it.

We then ejected for some reason, fuck knows. Anyways a little later I am stood at the bar with the guys and the girl looks over, I hold eye contact blow a kiss then look away. Boom, she is upright and walking over.

Then we talk about bullshit, my bro goes to grab a beer so I decide to escalate verbally, so I tell her about my week and all the ass I have been getting. When he gets back we are talking about her getting fucked in the back of a corsa in a layby whilst a guy looks on. hahahahhaha I continue to escalate getting dirtier and dirtier, talking about her fantasies and fetishes. I keep going to see how far I can push it, ended up her talking to me and subconsciously rubbing her pussy. No shit we were talking and in one hand was her drink the other was on her pussy stroking away through her jeans.

If she was a bit better looking and I wasn't all fucked out I would have destroyed her, on the upside some lucky fucker got delivered a girl that was absolutely wet (must apologize for the graphicness but its true).

Great night Ace is a fucking hero and I have blasted my sticking point of not knowing what to say (if my words can get a girl playing with herself and red in the face in a club, imagine that combined with full non-verbal cold approaching). Homework - Be an asshole for a night a holier-than-thou fucks more than you could imagine sex pot of fucking awesome and see what happens.

ps- nothing builds rapport like her talking about losing her virginity in a club toilet and how it felt. Also has a twist of NLS x