Post subject: Re: AB's Natural Journal
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

21/03/2014

It's public holiday here in South Africa!

I went to the train station to go to the city bowl and see what is going on in Cape Town, events, festivals etc.

Whilst waiting by the train station, I opened a girl who had a different style from what I'm used to here in the Cape. I made an assumption that she was somewhere from Europe... Ding ding ding! She's from Paris, France. I didn't really know how to continue. I did have a pleasant chat with her though, and told her I'll protect her until we are in Cape Town (Cape Town trains are slightly unsafe on weekends)... I sat across from her, but then I noticed another girl on the train. I decided to go for a close and her a kiss on both cheeks. She blushed and let me go.

Opened the girl I saw, told her I like her necklace (she had a nice necklace on)... we did small talk a while, but when I asked some qualifying questions... she failed. Horribly. I smiled in silence and decided to just chill with her until we reached Cape Town.

I walked up Long Street (best street for night game) and noticed signs on the boards. FESTIVAL TIME!

I went to the Cape Town Festival, I must say I did many cold approaches, handed out compliments, smiled, made eye contact etc. Didn't get one approach that is worthy to post, but I must say, I feel I have made lots of progress of approaching anyone.

Today I feel that I have finally conquered my AA.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

22/03/2014

Oh damn! I have lost my monthly train ticket, so I can't go to town. I stayed in as the area I stay in, is far from buzzling streets. Mostly residential.

I did watch a very important video on YouTube though. Tom explained teasing. Also explained the attraction phase which I have basically completely left out in almost all my approaches. I've noticed that after the initial compliment, I haven't teased/push-pull/challenge the girl.

So the next two weeks I will concentrate on this part.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

What up guys, it's been a while since I've posted something in a while, but I feel quite good about how things are going.

About a 3 weeks ago I added two wings. Garth and Arif. For the first time of my daygame career I managed to do a full Yad stop. Now I'm doing it without fail and without anxiety, most of the time.

Today me and Arif went to UCT. A vibrant university, ideal for daygame. To get in state, I listened to a very powerful piece of music and had some conversations with foreigners on the train. Got off the bus stop, saw the girl, went into my head and blew myself out before even approaching.

Met up with Arif who was already opening a set inside the cafeteria. I parked closeby and just had basic convo with the other people around me. Did a couple of warm up sets. And approached a beautiful blonde girl with an interesting top and told her she looks amazing. She couldn't stop laughing, couldn't believe her ears that a random guy will just walk up to her and tell her that. Now although she walked off and apologetically tell me she have a boyfriend, it made her day.

I did some more approaches about 5 - 6 and boyfriend rejections were very common. Then my wing had some trouble to approach a seated set. I showed him how easy it is. I went in, sat down immediately and had a great interaction with a girl who was very receptive. That was by far, one of my best sets ever. She hugged me, in the hug I kissed her, and she walked off, still wondering what the fuck just happened to her, was that real?? Well it sure is. Got her number and I'm seeing her again.

It's quite interesting what happens. You'll do some warm up sets, get blown out a couple of times, hit gold with one or two, and move on.

Just as a summary, here's my estimated numbers so far after almost 2 months of consistent daygame.

13 March 2014 - 12 May 2014

120 - 150 Approaches in 59 days
30 - 40 Number-close (90% of these numbers are flakes)
3 Kiss close
1 Bounce-back
10 -20 Leads
90 - Rejections, blowouts, boyfriends, lesbians

What I've realised is when I'm with my wing, I do a lot more sets, but I deliberately shorten my sets in order to hear how my wing did. Only thing is, when you do short sets, you have to be Mode One. You can't go soft and have a "friendly chat" because even if you get the number it will likely flake. Staying longer in set however is good to create an emotional connection, together with some sexual tension, but then you still have to close.

There seems to be a fine balance between... wasting 10 - 15 mins only get BF rejection... vs 3 - 5 mins and getting a flaky number.