PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:39 am 

What does it mean to be an introvert?

Simply put, an introvert is someone who gets tired after socializing a lot. An extrovert, on the other hand, actually feels more energized from socializing. A lot of guys in the PUA community say that introverts need to force themselves to become extroverted to get good at this pickup stuff, but that simply isn't true. Introversion is NOT the same thing as shyness. Introversion is NOT the same thing as having social anxiety. Introversion is NOT a weakness.

You can tailor your seductive style to your introverted personality and be better and even more seductive than many extroverted seducers. I'm an introvert and that's exactly what I did. There's actually a lot of advantages to being an introvert, and becoming an effective seductive introvert is all about knowing how to use your naturally introverted personality to your advantage.

For those of you who haven't already heard about my Seductive Introvert program, it's the first and so far only seduction training program out there tailored specifically for introverts. Some people think this is just another ebook or one little DVD, but it's actually a fully comprehensive training program that lasts for one entire year. I recorded this video to show you guys what you can expect inside the program:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cI5Ucky_74[/youtube]

Find out more at seductiveintrovert.com!