PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Proof that with balls of steel, heart, persistence and logistics, intelligence you can meet, attract women anywhere.

1. Winners. While she was shopping. Stopped her, got number! She actually thanked me for going up to her. "I am glad I came to Winners today" were her words. I even said I approached her because her butt was very attractive and I of course wanted to find out more about her. She wasn't offended at all but turned on.

2. A woman today who was outside the train station. Stood right up next to her and said "Hi, what's up?". When she displayed interest, I dominantly led her to another venue. In other words, Got mini instadate, mini isolation to a nice part of the hood where we enjoyed each other's company. Got her number and meeting up with her again this week. She was attached and I said that is her moral issue not mine. I want to see her and I am not interested in being just platonic friends but more. She loved my brutal honesty and that I didn't pussyfoot around and suggest that I am okay being her shrink, shoulder to cry on or adviser in the tech field to her BF. I said, I am not interested in that. I want to get to know you and even intimately. She said she respected the honesty and confidence in that sentiment. Honesty is the best policy guys.She also said her BF wasn't giving her attention and that he was not very exciting or active like she was. I said, you do what makes you happy. You are not hostage to a guy simply because you are dating him. You deserve the best person for you. She agreed!

3. Saw curvy cutie today walking the street and number closed her in 1 minute. me. "Hi, thought you were cute and wanted to say hi". She said, thanks. I said, I am Omar. She said her name also. I said, "So you want to hang out sometime?". She said sure. Got number before the light turned green. We have been texting so I know its legit.
I am pushing my envelope more and more. I give myself 1 month and I will be a bigger monster than I was before and will teach my new ballsy approach to men globally again.
Omar aka McMaax
http://www.maaximumseduction.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Numbers don't mean shit. Get laid, give advice, and stop marketing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Dude, they are hardly insane, off the chain pick ups.

You made some approaches and happened to get the numbers off the girls no big deal hundreds of guys on here do that every day and dont write posts like you have. Well done for the confidence though for talking to them etc keep it up.