PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There's talking about boring ass, lame, predictable and to most women not in the slightest way interesting topics such as cars, how much you earn and weapons...and there's talking about topics women among themselves ALWAYS talk about, which will make you stand out in major ways just because NO man talks to them about it, because they’re exciting, because it creates a very deep and strong connection, and because you can always use it to tease, bust balls, be picky about the fact that they love the Tyra Banks Show and not Oprah, etc.

And as soon as you start talking about these kinda topics I’m about to give you? You're letting her know you really understand women and what they like to talk about, you'll have them excited about the fact that for the very FIRST time in their life...they can talk to a MAN about it, and that's building a connection right there.

Secondly (and I think this one is even more important), is that whenever you DON’T know anything to say anymore, are at a loss for words, don’t know how to keep the conversation going, so in short: whenever you feel like you’re stuck and hitting a wall during your interaction with a woman…train yourself to fallback on these 3 topics. They ALWAYS work (and you’re about to find out why), which is why turning them into your “conversational safety net” is a sure-fire way of being able to always continue the conversation until you see a chance to close the deal, and escalate to the next level of interacting with her!

1. Gossip...like I've said and always say: people live boring lives in quiet desperation, just hoping and looking for an outlet to ESCAPE from the predictable routines and annoying obligations. How? By enjoying how f*cked up somebody else's life is for example, by looking for scandals, dirty secrets and drama of famous people: famous actors, music artists, politicians and basically any other famous face. Just some example questions that will be "old news" within a day I'm sure...
- Why did Britney Spears go bald? And why's she looking so much better these days...
- Will Rihanna stay with her abusive boyfriend Chris Brown…or will her brother kick his *ss?
- How many lypos and Botox does she think Oprah has?
- Why has Jennifer Lopez's booty become smaller?

And stuff like who of the celebrities (do you think) cheats on who, who uses drugs and what are the consequences, who's a washed up celebrity, etc. Trust me, she'll not only LOVE talking about it - she'll almost thank you for it because it makes her forget alll about her life, her worries, her issues...her way too BORING daily routines and annoying obligations. It gives her excitement, and seriously…which man DOES like to gossip with women for hours? It’s an ideal to women, I’m not kidding…

2. The Game...what do men do when they come together in groups of two or more? Play Xbox, Playstation, poker or whatever, go see a sports game or go out...and drink beers. What do they do when you tell them you're having girl troubles? They'll give you a beer. But what do WOMEN do when they come together in groups? Talk, talk, talk about relationships, how men think, what they do and why, or watch all of that on a tv or movie screen...in short: he loves me…he loves me not stuff. Is he cheating on her yes or no? They can never STOP talking about it, so why not talk about one of the following...

- When do you consider someone to be cheating on you? When he kisses her, sleeps with her or what?
- Why do you think men cheat? And women?
- What's the biggest myths men seem to believe in when it comes to women and sex?
- How does a girl seduce a man she's really into?
- What kind of body signals would you give a man if you want him to approach you without telling him?
- How can you tell if a man is jealous? And with women? Etc.

Not only can you learn a LOT thanks to the opinion, views and experience of women, they also LOVE to have a "battle of the sexes" when it comes to these topics, discuss all the dirty motivations with you, and love talking about seduction. Hell, you can expect a conversation to last hours once you get her started...

Remember to ask the RIGHT questions though. If you ask her what she wants in a man, she’ll answer with logical reasoning (unless she consciously knows what’s attractive just like most of us guys on these forums do), while attraction is a feeling based on EMOTIONS…triggered be irrational things that happen unconsciously and 99% of the women (and men) out there simply aren’t aware of, so they can’t explain it in words…

3. Popular TV...what will guy X, women Y or couple Z do in the next episode of...Bold and the Beautiful? Melrose Place? The OC? Prison Break? Heroes? Sex & The City? Did you saw that one episode of the Tyra Banks Show where she slept on the streets of LA one night, disguised as a homeless woman? Etc. As long as you're talking about television shows that women like too and talk about the drama, who the sleezy whores are, why guy X did bad thing Y and so on? You're in the VERY good zone. Same goes for talking for hours about all the shows you saw were her favorite on her profile: what will happen next, what the best episode was, who’s the most .../est character is, tease her about someone she knows being that crazy character, etc. They love it.

Note: don't be afraid of a little discussion, a little conflict, a "battle of the sexes" here, because women absolutely love it and no man ever talks to them about these topics...so tease, discuss, challenge and disagree all you want. As long as you two aren't yelling at each other or throwing words like b*tch, *sshole etc. around? You're cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My only apprehension regarding your post is i'd feel a little silly talking about chick shows like Oprah or Tyra banks or some soap opera. Don't want the target or the set thinking i am weird or gay. Other than that, you're right though. Celebrity gossip and asking questions about gender differences and relationship stuff is gold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Gossip really works the best.
Popular TV...mm, not so much. They don't want to think of you sitting around watching the same shit they do.

http://pumaskills.com/at/go.php?c=pickupartistforum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like #2. That really sounds good. I see that leading to a lot of good places.

#1 and #3 would be good backups if really needed. I'm just afraid if you open women up to Pandora's box of chit-chat, Gossip and popular TV,,, that you stand to lose control of the conversation in short order. ANd if you're going down the road with no direction the mood and the goal are quickly forgotten. Sort of like letting your dogs out in the back yard when you get home. Sure, they go ape-shit and have fun, but not much is accomplished.

But if you're really starting to sink, they seem like good backups...

Nice post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My only apprehension regarding your post is i'd feel a little silly talking about chick shows like Oprah or Tyra banks or some soap opera. Don't want the target or the set thinking i am weird or gay. Other than that, you're right though. Celebrity gossip and asking questions about gender differences and relationship stuff is gold.
but this stuff takes like no effort and disables their bitch shied almost instantly

-teen

Post subject: all work
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They all work it is just the way you talk bout it if you talk bout operah like a fag you will look like one you dont go o my god you see that girl who was raped by her husband I cried you go like hahah did you see that border collie walking up the stairs backwards or hugh jackman paying out on nicole kidman.

for pop tv talk bout idol and how lame person x is or how twighlight I fucking hate twilight i say i hate then I talk bout stephanie myers (the author) and how i respect the idea but she fucked the last book. (I know this from conversations with other girls and my gf shhhhhhhhhhhh!) ask them who jacob is cause you forgot o yeah the werewolf yeah you recon edward could take him blah blah then o gossip girl haha lol I LOVE BLAIR AND that other dude who always fucks her and is richa dn evil but i only watch those bits the rest sucks in reality you walked in the room when your sister was watching it but they will go on bout it and be like wow opinionated knows about it etc. not what a fag he has the whole operah season on dvd

IN PUA everything all these people say probably works or has worked its how yous say it or use it that matters. I have used 1-10 game were it has been so fucking lame and other times were the chick has been amazed and her pussy was basically dripping it was just how i said it when i said it and how i used it.