Myth: Hotties are harder to get


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 am
Posts: 233
Warped Mindless wrote:
TygaNasty wrote:
DJ_Z wrote:
TygaNasty wrote:
I hope you didn't take my post in the other thread as me saying "Hotter women are harder to game".

It's like this.

You game a 10 different from how you would game a 7.

The difficulty level depends completely on the person doing the gaming.


You're still wrong. You don't game women differently based on their looks.


I can open up a 7 with a complement on her looks.

Doing the same with a 9/10 will fail.


Your own self limiting beliefs are hurting you.

Many guys, all of whom have a ton more experience than yourself, have told you that your wrong. The great thing about this forum is that it can be incredibly humbling because it forces you to look at your limiting beliefs and then shatter them. The more experienced guys help the new and less experienced guy see find their limiting beliefs and shatter them. If however you resist such things because your ego and pride dont wish to be hurt then your loosing out on the value this forum offers.

Just saying.


This forum has a lot of mystery bashers. I follow mystery. I've told plenty of beautiful women compliments from the get go. I had 0 success with it.

I've had success with MM.

I do what works for me, and you can do what works for you...

But the fact that you're coming off as a guy who is trying to say "My method is the best. Follow me!" is incorrect.

At the end of the day, deciding whether it is harder to game a 7 or a 10 is up to the individual... But to say I can use the same game for as I would for a 7 on a 10 is wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 1540
Quote:
This forum has a lot of mystery bashers. I follow mystery. I've told plenty of beautiful women compliments from the get go. I had 0 success with it.

I've had success with MM.


Define "success." This isn't meant as some sort of sly insult, I'm just curious. People define success differently I'm im just curious as to how you define it.

Quote:
But the fact that you're coming off as a guy who is trying to say "My method is the best. Follow me!" is incorrect.


Perhaps you could show me where I said that...

Quote:
At the end of the day, deciding whether it is harder to game a 7 or a 10 is up to the individual... But to say I can use the same game for as I would for a 7 on a 10 is wrong.


At the end of the day, deciding anything is up to the particular individual. This doesn't mean that what they decide isn't a self limiting belief.

_________________
BEST SEDUCTION PRODUCT EVER: http://rnsproducts.weebly.com
MY BLOG: http://realnaturalseduction.wordpress.com/
ESCALATION GUIDE esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 am
Posts: 233
Warped Mindless wrote:
Quote:
This forum has a lot of mystery bashers. I follow mystery. I've told plenty of beautiful women compliments from the get go. I had 0 success with it.

I've had success with MM.


Define "success." This isn't meant as some sort of sly insult, I'm just curious. People define success differently I'm im just curious as to how you define it.

Quote:
But the fact that you're coming off as a guy who is trying to say "My method is the best. Follow me!" is incorrect.


Perhaps you could show me where I said that...

Quote:
At the end of the day, deciding whether it is harder to game a 7 or a 10 is up to the individual... But to say I can use the same game for as I would for a 7 on a 10 is wrong.


At the end of the day, deciding anything is up to the particular individual. This doesn't mean that what they decide isn't a self limiting belief.


Success = Could mean many things. In my case, it was relationships.

Perhaps if you look at a lot of your threads you could see that. You don't specifically say it, it's how you come off. This is obviously my opinion, so take it or leave it.

There's a difference between self limiting belief and having plenty of experience, in this specific matter, to know that it's not just a "self limiting" belief.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Posts: 518
Warped Mindless wrote:
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:

What if you see a chick and you think shes a 10 and I think shes a 7... is she going to be harder for you than me?

What if that "10" has low self esteem and feels ugly? How about that ugly chick on the dance floor that feels like shes the hottest chick in the club? Which will be harder?

What if another "10" that walks in and is horny and looking for some dick? Will she be harder than the "6" who's feeling extremely bitchy and is blowing out every guy who even looks at her?

How about the fatty that is rude because shes afraid to open up to people because shes used to getting hurt compared to the super hottie who will happily fall in love with you if you treat her normal and not suck up to her just because shes hot... which is harder?


I see what you did there.
However now consider this:

A) hb9 who thinks she is HB 9, you think she is HB 9 and I think she is HB 9.
B) hb5 who thinks she is HB 5 you think she is HB 5 and I think she is HB 5.

Both of them on the same level of down to fuck or not DTF.

See what I did here?

Still you say both will be equaly easy for me and you to game?


Ok, lets assume that you and I have equal looks, the women have equal amounts of self esteem and pretty much every variable is the same other than their looks...

IMO, the "5" will be harder. For one, I would have no genuine interest in the "5" and not only would she pick that up, I would simply not be authentic with her like I would be with the "9." Seduction is always more easy when your being authentic.

Also, the "5" would be much more likely to play hard to get. Anyone who has a lot of experience with women knows that generally the more ugly the women, the more tricks (such as playing hard to get) she resorts too. Women who are hot, and know they are hot, don't usually resort to silly games because they have never had too. They have always had guys liking them anyways simply because their hot. The more ugly women, however, are used to having to resort to silly games to try and get guys to like them.

[/i]


So you do not believe that Hb 5 maybe has few guys to choose from and hb 9 can choose from hunderds of best guys who shows interest to her? Meaning she will have higher standarts. If average guy hits on her this guy will be better than 100 other guys who hit on her and worse than the other 100 guys who hit on her.
While same guy who hits on hb5 will be better than 5 guys who hit on her and worse than 5 guys. Way less competition.

This example is OVERsimplified, but yu get my idea?


Women can date up very easily. For example, take two women, a stunning hottie and an average girl next door. 80 - 90% of the guys thats hitting on the hottie is also hitting on the average chick.

Also, out off those "hundreds" of guys, most of them are putting on a show and trying to impress her and such. The hottie is tired of that shit and she just wants someone who will be real with her. Be real with her, thats how you get her.


You sound like those saying that looks of puas does not matter.. While actually it does and its just a motivational slogan. You find out those excuses, for example about guys who put up a show. Ok there are guys who put up a show, but also there will be guys who are genuine.
I still have to disagree.
woman A http://paleopepper.com/wp-content/uploa ... _07961.jpg
woman B http://www.krunk4ever.com/blog/wp-conte ... e-girl.jpg

First one will be hit mostly by ugly or at most average guys. Do you think many 8/10 and up guys will hit on her? So if you are 8/10 you are standing out for her.

Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 1540
Quote:
Success = Could mean many things. In my case, it was relationships.


Could you elaborate?

Quote:
There's a difference between self limiting belief and having plenty of experience, in this specific matter, to know that it's not just a "self limiting" belief.


Thing is, you don't have plenty of experience. When you joined this forum in January you had one lay and didn't even know how to text women whos numbers you have gotten. This isn't an insult (I was there once two) but just showing that you don't have hardly any experience yet.

_________________
BEST SEDUCTION PRODUCT EVER: http://rnsproducts.weebly.com
MY BLOG: http://realnaturalseduction.wordpress.com/
ESCALATION GUIDE esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 1540
Quote:
Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


You overestimate how many "quality" men there are. Ask any hot chick if she ever has problems meeting quality men... prepare to hear the rant of your life.

_________________
BEST SEDUCTION PRODUCT EVER: http://rnsproducts.weebly.com
MY BLOG: http://realnaturalseduction.wordpress.com/
ESCALATION GUIDE esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:52 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 1219
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Warped, I'ma have to go ahead and cite another post of yours to prove a point.

Let's say you want to learn to throw a curve ball. The book says the best way to do it is to throw with your non-dominant hand. So you're right handed, for arguments sake, and practice lefthanded pitching for a year. You improve your speed, control, and accuracy. But at the end of the day, reality is that if you used your right hand and developed it you would be much better. People say you could do better with your right if you tried it, but you already had "success" because you're better now pitching lefty than you were before.

You can improve in many ways, that is true. That doesn't mean the path you are on now is the best for you. You can have multiple options that all offer improvements, but some offer more than others.

_________________
New PUA chat
http://puafchat.blogspot.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 am
Posts: 233
Warped Mindless wrote:
Quote:
Success = Could mean many things. In my case, it was relationships.


Could you elaborate?

Quote:
There's a difference between self limiting belief and having plenty of experience, in this specific matter, to know that it's not just a "self limiting" belief.


Thing is, you don't have plenty of experience. When you joined this forum in January you had one lay and didn't even know how to text women whos numbers you have gotten. This isn't an insult (I was there once two) but just showing that you don't have hardly any experience yet.


The furthest I'll go into my personal life is me telling you that my success equaled to relationships.

Notice how I said I had plenty of experience "in this specific matter". (E.g., compliment women from the start, being direct, etc) The furthest I've gone with this kind of game was an HB, that I already knew from HS and haven't seen in awhile, bit my lip.

You know what... I'ma make a thread before the end of this week... Getting everything off of my chest. Check it out when its up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:03 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 1540
DJ_Z wrote:
Warped, I'ma have to go ahead and cite another post of yours to prove a point.

Let's say you want to learn to throw a curve ball. The book says the best way to do it is to throw with your non-dominant hand. So you're right handed, for arguments sake, and practice lefthanded pitching for a year. You improve your speed, control, and accuracy. But at the end of the day, reality is that if you used your right hand and developed it you would be much better. People say you could do better with your right if you tried it, but you already had "success" because you're better now pitching lefty than you were before.

You can improve in many ways, that is true. That doesn't mean the path you are on now is the best for you. You can have multiple options that all offer improvements, but some offer more than others.


I forgot all about that post. Got a link to it? (I don't even remember what I titled it)

_________________
BEST SEDUCTION PRODUCT EVER: http://rnsproducts.weebly.com
MY BLOG: http://realnaturalseduction.wordpress.com/
ESCALATION GUIDE esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Posts: 518
Warped Mindless wrote:
Quote:
Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


You overestimate how many "quality" men there are. Ask any hot chick if she ever has problems meeting quality men... prepare to hear the rant of your life.


And not so hot chick would say the same. And if she has the same standarts as that hot chick she will rant even more.

If that hot chick will be hit by only 3 quality guys during last 6 months than that not hot chick will be hit by 3 quality guys during last 12 months. Numbers are random, to get the idea.

Imagine 10/10 looking guy with great personality, great sense of humor, friendly, confident etc. He knows he is in the top 1% of all the men. Do you think he will hit on hb6 or 7 much? Might hit, but he knows that since he is in top 1% he can easily score in the range of top 5% of all the women population. Hence he mostly be hitting hb9s, hb10s


I understand what you are saying but it actually means that:
"There are many times when you can score super hot chick as easy as you would score not so hot chick" But in general if you calculate all millions of aproaches made by forum members you will deifinitely see that succes rate with hb6 or hb 7 are better than succes rate with hb9s and hb10s.


Last edited by silverito on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 1540
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:
Quote:
Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


You overestimate how many "quality" men there are. Ask any hot chick if she ever has problems meeting quality men... prepare to hear the rant of your life.


And not so hot chick would say the same. And if she has the same standarts as that hot chick she will rant even more.

If that hot chick will be hit by only 3 quality guys during last 6 months than that not hot chick will be hit by 3 quality guys during last 12 months. Numbers are random, to get the idea.

Imagine 10/10 looking guy with great personality, great sense of humor, friendly, confident etc. He knows he is in the top 1% of all the men. Do you think he will hit on hb6 or 7 much? Might hit, but he knows that since he is in top 1% he can easily score in the range of top 5% of all the women population. Hence he mostly be hitting hb9s, hb10s


I understand what you are saying but it actually means that:
"There are many times when you can score super hot chick as easy as you would score not so hot chick" But in general if you calculate all millions of aproaches made by forum members you will deifinitely see that succes rate with hb6 or hb 7 are lower than succes rate with hb9s and hb10s.


Hot chicks arnt only sleeping with the top 1% of guys.

_________________
BEST SEDUCTION PRODUCT EVER: http://rnsproducts.weebly.com
MY BLOG: http://realnaturalseduction.wordpress.com/
ESCALATION GUIDE esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Posts: 518
Warped Mindless wrote:
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:
Quote:
Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


You overestimate how many "quality" men there are. Ask any hot chick if she ever has problems meeting quality men... prepare to hear the rant of your life.


And not so hot chick would say the same. And if she has the same standarts as that hot chick she will rant even more.

If that hot chick will be hit by only 3 quality guys during last 6 months than that not hot chick will be hit by 3 quality guys during last 12 months. Numbers are random, to get the idea.

Imagine 10/10 looking guy with great personality, great sense of humor, friendly, confident etc. He knows he is in the top 1% of all the men. Do you think he will hit on hb6 or 7 much? Might hit, but he knows that since he is in top 1% he can easily score in the range of top 5% of all the women population. Hence he mostly be hitting hb9s, hb10s


I understand what you are saying but it actually means that:
"There are many times when you can score super hot chick as easy as you would score not so hot chick" But in general if you calculate all millions of aproaches made by forum members you will deifinitely see that succes rate with hb6 or hb 7 are lower than succes rate with hb9s and hb10s.


Hot chicks arnt only sleeping with the top 1% of guys.


I know! Thats why I said:
"There are many times when you can score super hot chick as easy as you would score not so hot chick"

Do you understand the difference between this phrase and your topic title phrase?

All i meant that when you hit hottie you are more likely to have other men including that/those top 1% as you competition compared to when you hit up some hb6. This is pretty easy understandable.

If you aproach 10.000 hb6 and 10.000 hb10 you will DEFINITELY score more hb6s than hb10s. That is THE FACT. Anyone who believe otherwise is unbelievable ignorant.


Last edited by silverito on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 am 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 3961
Location: South Florida
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:
silverito wrote:
Warped Mindless wrote:

What if you see a chick and you think shes a 10 and I think shes a 7... is she going to be harder for you than me?

What if that "10" has low self esteem and feels ugly? How about that ugly chick on the dance floor that feels like shes the hottest chick in the club? Which will be harder?

What if another "10" that walks in and is horny and looking for some dick? Will she be harder than the "6" who's feeling extremely bitchy and is blowing out every guy who even looks at her?

How about the fatty that is rude because shes afraid to open up to people because shes used to getting hurt compared to the super hottie who will happily fall in love with you if you treat her normal and not suck up to her just because shes hot... which is harder?


I see what you did there.
However now consider this:

A) hb9 who thinks she is HB 9, you think she is HB 9 and I think she is HB 9.
B) hb5 who thinks she is HB 5 you think she is HB 5 and I think she is HB 5.

Both of them on the same level of down to fuck or not DTF.

See what I did here?

Still you say both will be equaly easy for me and you to game?


Ok, lets assume that you and I have equal looks, the women have equal amounts of self esteem and pretty much every variable is the same other than their looks...

IMO, the "5" will be harder. For one, I would have no genuine interest in the "5" and not only would she pick that up, I would simply not be authentic with her like I would be with the "9." Seduction is always more easy when your being authentic.

Also, the "5" would be much more likely to play hard to get. Anyone who has a lot of experience with women knows that generally the more ugly the women, the more tricks (such as playing hard to get) she resorts too. Women who are hot, and know they are hot, don't usually resort to silly games because they have never had too. They have always had guys liking them anyways simply because their hot. The more ugly women, however, are used to having to resort to silly games to try and get guys to like them.

[/i]


So you do not believe that Hb 5 maybe has few guys to choose from and hb 9 can choose from hunderds of best guys who shows interest to her? Meaning she will have higher standarts. If average guy hits on her this guy will be better than 100 other guys who hit on her and worse than the other 100 guys who hit on her.
While same guy who hits on hb5 will be better than 5 guys who hit on her and worse than 5 guys. Way less competition.

This example is OVERsimplified, but yu get my idea?


Women can date up very easily. For example, take two women, a stunning hottie and an average girl next door. 80 - 90% of the guys thats hitting on the hottie is also hitting on the average chick.

Also, out off those "hundreds" of guys, most of them are putting on a show and trying to impress her and such. The hottie is tired of that shit and she just wants someone who will be real with her. Be real with her, thats how you get her.


You sound like those saying that looks of puas does not matter.. While actually it does and its just a motivational slogan. You find out those excuses, for example about guys who put up a show. Ok there are guys who put up a show, but also there will be guys who are genuine.
I still have to disagree.
woman A http://paleopepper.com/wp-content/uploa ... _07961.jpg
woman B http://www.krunk4ever.com/blog/wp-conte ... e-girl.jpg

First one will be hit mostly by ugly or at most average guys. Do you think many 8/10 and up guys will hit on her? So if you are 8/10 you are standing out for her.

Now for the second girl there will be many genuine guys who not only look good, but also have great personality, character who will be hitting on her. So if you are 8/10 you will have many other competitors, many of them are as good as you, many of them are better.

This is as simple as that.


Excellent! Very good! "With that being said game can ompensate for lack of looks... looks can compensate for lack of game" Vj... By the way the 8-10 guys are hitting on both girls... But the 8 and lower guys are probably hitting on a, intimidated to go to the 10...

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 am 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Posts: 518
skills360 wrote:
Excellent! Very good! "With that being said game can ompensate for lack of looks... looks can compensate for lack of game" Vj... By the way the 8-10 guys are hitting on both girls... But the 8 and lower guys are probably hitting on a, intimidated to go to the 10...


Yeah game can compensate lack of looks and vica versa, but still take two parralel universes:
A universe - you have 6/10 looks and 10/10 game
B universe - you have 10/10 looks and that exact same 10/10 game

You in the B universe would do better. Thats fact. Therefore saying that "looks does not matter" is false. Truth is saying that "game can compansate looks" and that is what people actually mean when they say false phrase "looks does not matter"
Looks still add up to the bottom line :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:31 am 
Offline
The name of the mothefucking game
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm
Posts: 3961
Location: South Florida
silverito wrote:
skills360 wrote:
Excellent! Very good! "With that being said game can ompensate for lack of looks... looks can compensate for lack of game" Vj... By the way the 8-10 guys are hitting on both girls... But the 8 and lower guys are probably hitting on a, intimidated to go to the 10...


Yeah game can compensate lack of looks and vica versa, but still take two parralel universes:
A universe - you have 6/10 looks and 10/10 game
B universe - you have 10/10 looks and that exact same 10/10 game

You in the B universe would do better. Thats fact. Therefore saying that "looks does not matter" is false. Truth is saying that "game can compansate looks" and that is what people actually mean when they say false phrase "looks does not matter"
Looks still add up to the bottom line :)


Looks matter, everything matters! But i have taken girls from way better looking guys than me... Some good looking guys have no game..

_________________
Learn the proper way to maximize your results in a dancefloor/club environment, check out my blog and youtube channel:
http://www.dancefloorseduction.com

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: