Just coming out of my senior year in highschool with a strong social circle, here are a couple tips I'd give you.
1) look for any kind of "venue" you can get ahold of. Try to find the guy with a big house, start opening your place up, or find a "regular" place to go. A couple ideas:
- I did lawn chair nights at my place where we would smoke cigars / hookah and relax
- I also had a little bit of property; I hosted small parties almost every weekend. it was kind of "the spot"
- one of my buddies had a big house with a big tv, foosball table, and a pool
- one of my other friends had parents who went out of town a lot
- organize road trips
- movies, bowling, buffalo wild wings, various places to meet up at.
- highschool football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, hockey, etc sports. follow a team
- keep your eyes open for any place to start hangouts. Get crafty! one of my friends was in a band and rented a studio. We hit up the studio almost every weekend now to drink and have a good time without worrying about 5-0.
2) connect with as many people as you can, the more people you come across, the more likely you'll find a social connector or value connector (person with a big house, venues, access to alcohol, access to girls, etc)
- the more people, the better
- focus on becoming cool with 1-2 really good female friends; my friend grace was one of the reasons why girls started showing up to my parties at first
3) start inviting people to your get-togethers!
- if you can access parties, games, and if you can organize events, start inviting people!
-be the HUB of your social circle; be the guy that calls it all together.
-invite people you barely even know! I thought 1-2 people were kinda cool, but I didn't know them too well. A simple "hey man, you should stop by my party on saturday" introduced me to some of my best friends.
4) continue connecting and building a reputation
-the more people, the better
-you'll experience great relationships with your bros, while coming into contact with more girls
-if you can start hosting parties, coming into contact with parties, organizing events, and following teams, you can bring people together and start good relationships
-another note, you can always ask people for beer money or start an overhead (with the exception of girls of course)
Hope it helps man!