Post subject: 1st field report hb 8
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Was my mates bday and he had a party. I walked in and said hi to everyone as i knew everybody who was there generating good social proof. Wasnt really on the pull that night was more out for a good time with the lads. Had a few beers and shoot the shit with my friends. I went up to the dance floor and my friend said to me to go for the girl beside me. I looked round and caught her eye and we started dancing and making out. I isolated her and talked for a while made out with her constantly and changed seats once. I done the esp test and guessed da number wrong the 1st time but got it da 2nd time made her laugh anyway lol. I was making out with her and running my hand up the back of her neck and pulling her hair gently and she started to wrap her legs around me. She asked me if i wanted to go outside so we walked downstairs and it was pissing down so we couldnt go anywer lol. We all went to another club after and i lost her cuz it was so packed. The logistics made it hard for us but if it hadnt of been raining it was on lol.

Good thing to do for kino is to be dominant and push her gently against the wall and make out and pull her hair. Lean forward when you are sitting down making out and gently push her back so you are near ontop of her also gets the tension rising lol.

Next time im out im just gonna stay sober and bring my car so you can leave anytime you want lol. Wasnt a bad result as there wasnt 2 many girls at the party but was abit ragin i didnt get laid but sometimes logistics makes it alot harder.

Any ideas of what i can say when she asks what do i do cuz i dnt have a job SPAM and i think it was abit of a dlv lol. Was gonna say despobable lighter repairman or sumfin but couldnt remember it at the time lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You could pretend to be a MI5 operative but at the minute your pushing trollys at asda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i love peeing outside! game on.

Post subject: pushing trolleys
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha